IX

*one month before*

I kind of wish that i could have longer but there's like nothing that i can do. I guess this next month is my last and i need to be grateful. Harry, he has been amazing and i don't know how i managed to get him as my boyfriend. He’s taken me out to fancy restaurants a bought me wooden flowers, weird i know but at least I’ll have them forever.

"Lou?" mum knocks on my door; i look up at my mother and smile. "Niall, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Harry, Luke, and Marcel are here. I’ll get Ernest and Doris out with them."

"Thanks mum!" i say reaching for my wheelchair. "I’ll be out in a few, send Harry in for me?"

When I roll myself to the door, Harry is right there. I smile, leaning up to signal that I would like a kiss. He obligates and leans down so I can kiss him softly. "Hi, baby."

"Hi. Could you possibly help me, please?" harry nods and lifts me bridal style out of my chair. Sighing contently, I rest my head on his chest. "I love you baby. We both know that it's not long, but you've given me a lifetime of love in the number of days." I lift my head off his chest so I can kiss him on the lips. "Just, please don't leave me, Harry, and never forget." Tears slip out of my eyes and I nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck.

"I love you too baby, and I will never, I promise" We make it to the family room that has my group of people and all of my siblings. "We’re back! What do you want to do?" Harry says to no one in particular. Harry puts me on the couch next to Zayn and the spot where he’s going to sit.

"Movie in?" Zayn suggested I lean my head on the black haired boy’s shoulder while I have my legs across Harry’s legs. I make a sound of approval along with the others.

"Let’s watch," Niall says looking through the DVD box, "divergent?" Marcel, Luke and Liam go make popcorn and get snacks. Zayn, Perrie, Harry and my siblings and I stay and watch the previews for different movies. When I realize I’m slowly drifting to sleep I relax and allow the darkness to overcome my body.

I run up into Harry’s arm, giggling like a school girl. "Let’s go get Michael and Mary Kate." I see the blonde headed girl with curly hair run up to harry and black haired boy run into my arms. "Whoa Mike!” I laugh. “Be careful so you don't knock me over!" The soft green grass is tickling my feet and the bright sun tanning my skin. I sigh and thing this is what life should be like. I look at my son and his resemblance to me. Mikey and MK were conceived through surrogates. Mikey is biologically my son and Gemma donated an egg. Mary Kate is Harry’s biological daughter with Lottie’s eggs. But we love both of them like they are fully ours, and not through our family.

"I’m sorry daddy!" he says, after I put him down he leaves to go run after daisy the dog. I see that harry is whispering something into MK's ear.

"Mind telling me the secrets?" I lean in so it seems like I'm ease dropping.

Mary Kate yelps in surprise and harry chuckles. "What? Papa was just telling me how amazing you are and how we all love you?" I raise an eyebrow, knowing completely that she's lying but I don't care.

"Well, i love you too, baby girl!" i say, leaning down to place a kiss on her head. She runs away giggling and chasing Michael around the yard. Daisy is barking loudly. I look at harry and smile. "I love you the most, hare." he leans over me a places a kiss on my lips. "i" kisses my neck "love" kisses my collar bone "you" kisses my shoulder "too" kisses my chest, right over my heart "and" kisses my lips again before saying, "your little things"

I smile at my other half. “I have loved you since we were 18, both before we thought the same thing. I have loved you since you walked into Math your first day.”

“And the same day you lied to me about your illness.” Harry says. “You were strong enough to fight through it here, now do it for me out there. I will be there every step of the way.”

“I will try, for the future.”

I feel kisses being pressed to my head, i groan. "Lou, time to wake up." a voice says softly. Harry kisses me multiple more times. "Come on, I’ll carry you but i need you to help me here," he says exasperatedly. I open my eyes and look at my lovely boyfriend. I nod and move my body so that he can lift me. “Lou?”

“Hmm?” I say.

“Could I, um give you something?”

“What?”

“A blowjob?” Harry asks timidly. I nod against his muscular chest. I need this from my lovely boyfriend who has done nothing but help me so I owe him this.

I think that this was the best night and I would like this to happen more often.

xxxx

I suck at writing smut so...