epilogue

Dear Lou,

It's been two days and I've been a proper mess. I can't get you out of my mind and it's tearing me apart. I miss you every day and I can't believe it happened so fast. I have been drawing you so much, how we would have looked with children of our own and I love you sooooo much because you were the only one that could make me feel so much in so little time. Don't leave my mind and don't leave me alone. I love you to the moon and back. Don't leave me alone because I love you.

-H xo

"Harry, please you have to go back! You are not going to sit here and mope around here." Mum says she knows that Marcel getting ready for his school day.

"I can't mum," I sob into my pillow, which is all I've done since Lou's funeral has been lying in bed and crying with my drawing book in my left hand. "I can't go back without thinking about the time I met him every time I walk into the room!" Marcel comes in and climbs into my bed with me, holding me and comforting me.

"H, it'll be okay, he's never going to leave your heart." Marcel whispers into my ear. "Louis wouldn't want you laying here in your bed crying over him, would he?" Marce pauses before saying, "No, he'd want you going to live your life without the feeling of leaving him." He pushes my hair back and I cry harder.

In the end, I never did get over Louis but I ended up living with niall, Luke, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Marcel and the twins I guess you could say. In a big house that has a giant picture of Louis’ in the main hall that took Zayn and me a couple months to draw but it was all worth it. Luke and Perrie ended up together and niall and I did after clearing up our past. Not because my love for Louis disappeared, it's that I needed someone to keep me standing strong and Niall was there for me every day. Zayn and Doris got married after admitting feelings that have been bottled up since they met; neither one wanting to ruin the friendship. Ernest ended up marrying this beautiful girl that knew Perrie from her old school before she moved to live with Zayn.

Dear Lou,

It’s been 30 years since you died and I never forgot about you. Let’s say that I almost joined you multiple times and Niall was there right before I let my brain overcome power. I still love you and I have ever since I saw you in math lying that it was just asthma. I love you and I’ll see you soon. Love you to the moon and back. Always be there guiding me even if I can’t see you.

-H xo

"Don’t Haz, what would Lou say to this?!" Niall yells, "I can’t lose you like we lost Lou! I think that you don't think about the rest of us. Please harry! Please don't. I love you and I know that you never will love me as much as you loved Lou! I know this but I love you and I always have."

I screamed and pulled at my hair. Crying and sobbing into my husband’s chest. I need you Lou, I think to myself.

The end.

✖️✖️✖️✖️

So yeah like it? I will be editing it later but vote and comment questions!!!