Eighteen Months Later.

1049 likes | 628 comments 

WTucker As most of you know, my entire world was taken from me a year and a half ago and I've been MIA ever since. I couldn't cope, I didn't know what to do and I wasn't sure if I could go on. Luna was what kept me on track, she's what made everything worth it and now? Now I still feel like I'm just going through the motions some days. Other days are better though, and I know that I have to keep going because that's what Luna would want. I apologize to all of you that bought tickets to our shows when we cancelled and I'm sorry I didn't give an explanation, but I just couldn't - I didn't care. Nothing mattered to me, not music, not myself - nothing. I relapsed again and I spent a year in a facility getting help because I know that Luna wanted better for me, that she wouldn't want me self destructing, and it's not what I want either. So while I was getting the help I needed, I talked a lot and I wrote a lot. I'm in a better place now, but I'll never be the same, I'll never get over this. Music is my outlet though and it's all I have left to keep me sane, so we're hitting the studio and we'll be back on a stage near you this fall. Hope to see you there.

-Wes

& to Luna, I love you and I miss you. Ilumina la hora más oscura, beautiful.