25.

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
"WHEN THE MANNERED DEGRATE LOOKS AFTER THE DEVIOUS WITCH."
JULY 24TH 1990

I sat in front of a dried blood-wearing Janine as we sat outside at the hospital

I sat in front of a dried blood-wearing Janine as we sat outside at the hospital. Watching people walk by and vehicles leave the parking lot. Since what happened yesterday. She hadn't really communicate, reckoning she was progressing everything and it honestly made sense.

I've never seen someone almost die infront of me and I couldn't fathom the thought of it. She wouldn't leave the hospital to get clean her or Jackie.

After we found out she was carrying a baby which she had a panic attack.Romeo's mother had to calm her down because Janine wouldn't talk. Dalvin went home to sleep and Donald well...Donald was acting like he wasn't worried but he was. He still like Janine.

Yesterday,

I flip through the Word Up! magazine as Dalvin & K-Ci , play the game. Donald shut himself in the basement after him & Dalvin got in their argument. He was mad that everyone knew except him. Which was a lie because if everyone knew he would've known.

Too soon?

He came out the basement and Dalvin looked from the video game.

"Dumbass." He mutters and Donald turns around looking at him.

"Dumbass, ya' big ass ears didn't hear me the first time?" I sigh closing the magazine and got up as Donald or DeVante whatever the fuck he was calling himself inching closer to Dalvin.

All of sudden we heard gunshots and Cedric drops to the floor screaming like a girl. It's crazy how I was the only one standing up.Even tall Do-DeVante...D. We'll just call him D. Was on the floor.

Once they stopped, Cedric clears his throat and got off the floor.

"Fuck that , Janine out there." Dalvin got up and hurrys out the house. D sighs and got up and yelled after his brother that was presumably running.

"We need new fucking friends Jojo." Cedric walks to the door and I chuckle walking behind him.

"Dalvin stop running." We heard Donald call after him but it was honestly too late. Dalvin shouldn't even be trying to be in the group. His ass need to be on the track team.

Once we eventually reached the block where Janine stayed on, we noticed the Ambulance and people swarmed around. Dalvin really hit this shit on the head.I started moving people out the way.Once I got to the front with Cedric and Donald was striving to pretend like he didn't care, the EMT's began to pull Romeo out. Even though this was still bad I let out a sigh of relief.