Halloween Parties And Enemies

So I have had an idea about this chapter for awhile now and I’d figure that I would write it. I have a question for you guys but I won’t be asking you till the end of this chapter so enjoy <3

                It’s finally Halloween and the girls and I are very excited. I was throwing my traditional Halloween party , and the girls and I went to go get our costumes. “Do you know what you’re gonna be this year Stella?” Meaghan asked me. “Um I’m not sure yet. I want it to be something sexy yet dark.” I said looking at costumes. “Well I know what I’m gonna be. I’m gonna be a sexy cop.” Becca said pulling the costume off the rack. Meaghan settled on a mafia girl costume, and I found a sexy dark angel costume. When we came back home, the guys were anxious to see what we decided to be. “Come on babe let me see you costume.” Ashley said reaching for my bag. “Nope not until the party. It’s a surprise.” I said heading up the stairs.

                It was 6:30 and the girls decided to all get ready in my room. I slipped on the dress and it showed off pretty much my whole body. “Becca did you bring the sticky tape for my boobs?” I asked taking my wings out of the bag. “Yeah here you go.” Becca responded tossing me the tape.  “Thanks you’re a lifesaver.” I said putting some on under my dress.  I did my hair in waves and tossed on my favorite shoes and did my makeup dark since I was going as the sexy version of a fallen angel.  “ARE YOU LADIES DONE YET?!” We heard Andy scream from downstairs. “Calm yo tits Andrew we’re coming now!” I yelled back. “DON’T CALL ME ANDREW YOUNG LADY!”Andy yelled. “BITCH PLEASE I’M 2 YEARS OLDER THAN YOU!” I yelled making him shut up. I and the girls made our way downstairs, and all of the guys were staring at us. “Wow babe you look great. “Ashley said looking at me. “You’re just saying that because my boobs are practically out.” I said looking at him. “No I’m serious. You look great. Beautiful even my fallen angel.” Ashley said smiling at him. “How did you know that’s what I was supposed to be?” I asked him. “Well the costume and the makeup kinda gave it away.” He said kissing my forehead.

                A few hours later, the party was in full swing. Our usual friends were there and most of them dressed up. “Hey Stella! Great party!” Dahvie said hugging me. “Thanks Dahvie glad you and Jayy could make it.” I said smiling at him. As I looked around the room, I noticed that everybody was having a good time drinking, eating lots of candy and just enjoying themselves. The party ended with no drama, and everybody left except Becca, Meaghan and BVB. “You guys are more than welcome to pass out here. We can have a giant sleepover.” I said smiling. “YAY!!!!!!!!!” C.C cheered. Only C.C. could get that excited over a sleepover.

                A month later it was my 24th birthday. I didn’t want to do much but Ashley insisted that I let him take me out to dinner. I didn’t have anything to wear so Becca and I went to the mall so she could help me pick out an outfit. “Do you know where he’s taking you?” she asked me. “No. He wanted to surprise me.” I replied looking at a bunch of dresses. We spent about an hour and a half just looking around, trying to find me the perfect dress. Something cute and sexy but unique. We were in this store called Bloom when we ran into Stephanie and some guy. “Oh hey Stella. Long time so see.” Stephanie said. “Oh hi. Look I’m busy right now looking for an outfit for my birthday dinner tonight with Ashley and I don’t have time to talk to somebody that fucked my boyfriend a few months back so bye.” I said walking away. “Look Stella I really wanted to apologize for what I did and...”She started to say. “Look Stella said that she didn’t want to talk to you ok? Now bye.” Becca said pulling me away, leaving Stephanie dumbfounded.  I was about to give up looking for a dress when I finally found the dress that I wanted. “This is perfect.” I said lifting it up.  “I know! You have to get it.” Becca said smiling at me.

I know that was kinda a weird place to end it, but the next chapter is gonna be a BIG one!!! Now the question that I wanted to ask you guys is should I write a sequel for this book or leave it as it is? Let me know in the comments below and thanks again to al the readers and check out my other Avenged Sevenfold story called Scream! XOXO, Kristan