Epilogue pt. 1 | First and Last

Disclaimer: These Epilogue chapters will just serve as little bits an pieces into their future. I will be skipping around to the big parts that I want to include. Thank you!!

-•-

-•-

For mine and Noah's 3 year anniversary, he took us to the place where we met. It was our last night here and I couldn't believe it was all coming to an end. However, Noah made sure it was the best day possible.

First, we went on a beautiful hike up into the mountains that overlooked the ocean, then we went and had a beautiful lunch on the water. In between, we swam for hours in the ocean, play fighting like we were teenagers.

Now, we were at an expensive dinner on the beach. It was incredibly beautiful and private, which was definitely needed.

Noah blew up once his first two movies came out. Everyone compared him to the Zac Efron of our time or even the Tom Hanks of RomCom's. Now, he had been in almost half a dozen movies since then because he was in such high demand. For the past 3 years, we had been living in trailers on set and hotels. It was miserable, never knowing where I was going to sleep, but I always had a home when I was with Noah. He is my home, it didn't matter if he was washing my hair in a sink or if we were piled ontop of each other in a tiny trailer. We were together and we loved it.

However, having a two week long vacation has been much needed. Away from crowds of fans and work. Just us.

"Hows your food, is it good?" He asked, tapping his foot, anxiously.

"It's perfect, Noah." I laughed, taking a bite of my steak.

"Are you sure? I can send it back?" He insisted.

"Noah, whats up with you?" I asked, laughing, putting my hand over his twiddling fingers.

"Nothing." He said, smiling at me. "I just want this to be perfect." He whispered, holding my hand across the table.

"Why? It already is." I smiled.

"Um, well, Its our last night here before we go back. I want us to remember tonight forever." He gazed at me. "As the, uh, best vacation ever." He said, clearing his throat.

"It is the best vacation ever." I said, squeezing his hand.

He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips to kiss it.

I blushed. Even after so long, he still made sure to not lose the love.

Finally, dessert came for us along with a glass of champagne.

Even though Noah was now an A-List celebrity, we usually didn't live too lavish of a life. But on this vacation, everything had been fancy. We had the whole 5 star resturaunt to ourselves and waiters catering to our every need. It made me feel so special that Noah had orchestrated this whole thing just for us.

The waiter brought two glasses of champagne over to us and a chocolate cake that we shared.

After eating, Noah stood up out of the blue.

"What are you doing?" I asked, laughing.

"Come with me." He smiled, holding out his hand.

"Okay...?" I laughed and let Noah stand me up next to him.

Since we were on the patio of the resturaunt, Noah led me onto the beach. I quickly took my heels off and carried them in my hand and Noah did the same with his shoes.

Noah held me hand as we walked toward the water on the beach. The sun was setting and the familiar sunsets of Cancún were living up to my memories. The pinks, oranges, and blues painted the sky like watercolors. I gazed out upon the setting sun in amazement and awe, loving the view.

I felt Noah's gaze on me and I tore my eyes away to look at him.

He grabbed both of my hands and looked at the ground.

"Sophia Ramirez, you are the love of my life." He said, with a smile.

"And you are mine, Noah Centineo." I said.

"I couldn't picture my life without you." He paused. "When we broke up all those years ago, do you remember what you said?" He asked.

"No, I actually don't." I said.

"Well I do." He paused, smiling at me. "You said: If you love someone, set them free. And if they come back, its meant to be." He said.

"We were apart from each other for 4 years and we found our way back. We both know that our love never faded for each other." He said. "Ramirez, I have this crazy thought that we're soul mates." He said, sarcastically with a smirk.

"Not that crazy of a thought." I laughed.

"You're right. I know for sure that we're soul mates. You're my other half." He paused. "Whenever we're apart, I feel like apart of me is missing. It's like I'm missing one of my limbs or something, ya know. I just don't feel complete without you."

"Me too." I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"I never want to be apart from you. Ever." He said, reaching into his pocket and grabbing a box.

My eyes widened and my hands flew over my mouth.

Noah got onto the sand on one knee and opened it, revealing the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen.

"Sophia Ramirez, You're my everything, you're my missing piece, and the love of my life." He paused, tears welling in his eyes as well. "Will you do the honor of marrying me?"

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" I squealed, leaning down and kissing his lips while tears flowed out of my eyes.

"I like that answer." He smiled, pulling away and grabbing the ring from the box. He took my hand and pushed the diamond onto my finger.

"I love you so much, Noah." I said, pulling him up into my arms.

He stood up and picked me up, twirling us around.

"I love you, Sophia. You're the first girl I ever loved and now you're gonna be the last."

aww i know this is cheesy as fuck but i love it sm :,)
i'll make a couple more chapters after this too so don't leave yet!!

ily all