ch. 25 | Like Magic, but Better

-•-

-•-

"Wanna have breakfast for dinner?" He asked, looking through his pantry.

"Hell yeah." I laughed from the living room.

We had been together all day once again. Being with him made me feel better though so I didn't push it. I wanted to be with him, I just didn't want the feelings that came with being with him.

"Come in here, we're making pancakes." He called out.

I groaned sarcastically and got up from the couch.

I walked into the kitchen to see Noah grabbing all of our materials and setting them on the counter.

"Why do I have a feeling that I'm gonna be making all of this?" I asked, leaning on the counter.

"You have good intuition. You are making all of this." He said with a smile.

I groaned and walked over towards him. He had a big smile on his face as he moved out of my way.

"No," I laughed. "I'm gonna teach you how to cook, I'm not doing all of this."

He threw his head back and groaned dramatically.

"Okay, grab a measuring cup." I ordered, putting my hair into a ponytail.

Noah walked over to the cabinet and grabbed what I had asked him to get.

"Alright we're gonna put 1 and half cups of pancake mix into this." I said, opening up the bag for him.

Noah started to pour and filled it up to 2 cups.

"Noah, thats too much." I patronized.

Noah grabbed a pinchful and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah?" He said, throwing the flour on my face.

I gasped and he laughed quietly, backing up.

"You're so dead." I laughed, grabbing a pinch for myself.

He ran around the island, trying to get away from me. I threw the flour on him and it got onto his shirt.

"Ramirez!" He yelled.

"You did it first!" I yelled back.

He circled the island towards me and laughed.

I tried wiping the powder off my face, giggling at Noah.

He walked closer towards me. "Here, lemme help you." He laughed, wiping my face.

He softly wiped the powder off of my cheek. He gazed upon my face with a smile.

I analyzed his face, adoring every feature. The bright smile and his squinted eyes. The curly hair on his head flopped onto his forehead.

Noah slowed down and looked over my face, making sure he got it all.

I smiled. "That it?" I ask, staring at him.

He smiled sweetly at me. "Yeah, a little more right here-"

He interrupted himself and grabbed my cheek, pulling our lips together.

He kissed me sweetly and slowly.

I was so in shook, that my hands were laid by my side. Finally, I lifted my hands up and held his sides.

He pulled us closer together, holding me tight to him.

This. This is what I've been yearning to feel, I thought.

As quickly as it started, Noah detached our lips but kept his hand on my cheek.

"I'm-I'm sorry, I shouldn't of-" He stuttered.

"No," I whispered, pleading for him to keep kissing me.

I leaned into his lips once more and he kissed me back fiercely.

This was no hookup. No bootycall or friends with benefits exchange. This is passion and full of fire. It ignited my soul and sent my skin ablaze. I was alive once again. I was no longer numb and full of sadness and regret. I was content and full of exhilaration.

Noah took his shirt off as he hovered over me and shot me a big smile. I reciprocated the smile as I took my own shirt off.

He came back down to me and kissed me hard once again.

It was like magic, but better.

We proceeded taking all of our clothes off. Noah kissed my neck and every inch of my body, making sure that not one crevice of my body was left untouched.

He hovered above me and entered my body. Us being connected was more than just sex. It was an act of sacredness and love. Before, it was still perfect even with our unconventional label. Now, it felt real.

Noah grinded into my body and held me in a tight embrace the entire time, kissing me.

All of our other times having sex felt dirty and wild. This time was different, Noah was slow and careful with my body. He kissed my shoulders and repeatedly told me how beautiful I was.

"Oh baby," He moaned.

I threw my head back, moaning at the gruffness in his voice.

"Baby, I'm gonna-" I let out.

"Me too, baby." He said, kissing me deeply.

Then I let out a scream into the kiss, letting my climax control me.

He did the same, retracting his lips from mine and breathing heavily into the crook of my neck.

"You are so gorgeous, Soph." He said as he breathed heavily.

I didn't know what to say so I just kissed him.

He then stood up and went to the bathroom to throw away the condom.

What did I do now? I was the one who said we shouldn't spend the night together anymore. But after the sex we just had? It felt wrong to just leave.

I was so confused that I just closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

:)))))

thank you guys for reading :)))