Gritting my teeth, I run full speed at the wall before jumping and sprinting horizontally up the wall, wrenching my sword out of the wall in the process. I then push off the wall and rush forward, attacking Mard Geer relentlessly from all directions. At first he clumsily brought vines up to stop my attacks while stumbling back, but then he suddenly smirked and two vines burst from the ground in front of him coming straight at me.

"Tss... You're no stronger than any of the other witches I've taken out!" He yelled while attacking me from all sides with his vines.

I jump and flip out of the way, skidding to a halt to catch my breath. "REQUIP: CELESTIAL ARMOR!!"

A white light surrounds me again as I switch armors while continuing to dodge his vines. Soon there were so many all I could see were his vines and all I could do was dodge the thorns.

"Hahahaha! Look at you! I have you jumping all over the place like a puppet!" Mard Geer laughed.

From the corner of my eye I saw Jellal and his brothers, still struggling out of the vines since I unequipped my swords could completely finish cutting them out, except, Jellal wasn't trying to get out. He was too busy staring at me with open disbelief and....awe. His eyes shifted from mine, to my armor, then back at me before they lost focus for a second and widened. "ERZA LOOK OU-"

My distraction was all Mard Geer needed. He appeared suddenly, running up one of the vines and catching me completely off guard. His kick to my stomach sent me flying upwards and he used a vine to catch me in mid air, squeezing the air out of my lungs and slowly trying to kill me. I heard Jellal yell my name but I squeeze my eyes shut as the thorny vines tighten more and more on me.

Mard Geer rose calmly on a vine as more and more vines appeared. Lucy and Levy screamed and cried as they were dragged away Juvia's lifeless body, blood still oozing from her wound. They tried to lung back towards her but the vines merely tightened their grip. He leaned closely to me, putting a hand under my chin and forcefully turning my head so I would meet his eye. "Such a shame I have to kill such a beautiful creature." He said with a wicked smile. I glared at him. "You won't get away with this!" I screamed at him while struggling against my restraints.

He laughed at my retort. "Oh, but you see Erza, that's where this becomes interesting! I am actually a hero! Would you like to know why?" I glare at him. "No? well I'll tell you anyway. You see, I saved the day by killing a crazed witch that used the siege on Fairy Tail as an opportunity to massacre countless Phantom Lord soldiers." My bangs overshadowed my eyes as he reached up a hand to cradle my cheek.

"Don't touch her!!" Jellal yelled angrily, struggling to get out of the vines but Mard Geer ignored him, focusing only on me. "So really, I have you to thank Erza. Thanks to you, my council judgement won't be as harsh. AhahAHAHAHA-"

A bright red glow from the ground caught his attention even through all his writhing vines. "What the-"

Before he can comprehend what is happening I slice through his vines with the dagger I used against the giant knight earlier and grab Mard Geer, pinning his arms to his sides with my legs as he stared up at me in horror.

"THEN I'LL MAKE SURE THE SEVEN STARS JUDGE YOU MORE HARSHLY!!!" The red light becomes brighter and all seven seals I had scattered around while I was dodging Mard Geers vines earlier revealed themselves. Jellal's eyes widen in alarm when he recognized the pattern of the seals. "ERZA! STOP! YOU'LL KILL US ALL!!"

"GRAND CHARIOT!!!" I yell loudly as my body is engulfed in a white light. Red beams shoot up to the sky from each seal, becoming larger and brighter the closer as we near the ground. The floor cracks and breaks from the immensity of it all and large boulders from the torn ground go flying and everything is engulfed in a bright blinding light that can been seen for miles.