EIGHT

"I put her in a Christian family, even though I couldn't stand being near them." Lucifer grumbled as he sat down on the couch.

"Good, I'm going to call her." Death said as he reached for his phone. Lucifer chuckled.

"Whipped."

RING...
RING...
RING...
CALL ENDED

"What the fuck?"

"Aye, we've talked about cursing in front of the young ones!"

"No, she didn't fucking pick up the phone, you dick."

"Well I'm sorry she can't be there all the time to talk to you. Clingy baby."

"I'm going to skin you."

"I'd like to see you try."

RING...

"Malea?"

"Hey Dean! Sorry I was in the bathroom."

"Its okay princess. So how was your day?"

"It was okay. I got to know the new people I'm staying with, which was really nice. I really like them very much."

"Well that's good."

"Uhhuh! The Best part is I'm the only kid here and they said they were going to spoil me! I don't know what that means though..."

"Are you sure it was a Christian family?" Death growled at Lucifer.

"One hundred percent."

"Dean? Are you still there?"

"Yeah I'm here."

"Good, I gave to go to bed soon, but will you please sing soft kitty for me again?"

"I thought you didn't like my singing?"

Lucifer snatched the phone. "Don't make me listen to his screeching voice, I hear it enough every day."

"Don't say that! That's mean."

"Yeah, that's not nice, Luce."

"Fuck you, Death."

"You too."

"Deeaann!"

"Okay, okay! Ahem, 🎶 Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr. 🎶"

"Thank you Dean. I'm gonna go now, nighty night."

"Haha, goodnight princess. Sleep well."

"You too, bye."

"Bye."

"BYE!!"

"Lucifer shut the hell-"

CALL ENDED