SEVENTEEN

"Hey Dean!"

"Afternoon princess."

"Haha, it's still only eleven!"

"Is it? My clock must be off, guess I was in Asia a bit too much lately."

"You've been to Asia?!"

"Errr, yeah. I just came back earlier today."

"Oh my goodness! You must be so tired! Are you sure it's okay if we meet for lunch? We can move it to dinner if you want to take a nap?"

"Nah, I'm good. I think I'll live."

"If you're sure.."

"I'm sure. Are you sure?"

"Mhm! I'm really excited to see you again. It's kind of unreal that we're meeting again after so long.."

"I know what you mean. You were so small back in the day."

"I was just a kid! Of course I was small."

"Death, I do not agree with what you are planning."

"Shut it Jesus, I'm gonna do it anyway."

"Don't use the Lord's name in vain!"

"You're still the same even after all this time Malea..."

"Well yeah, it's not like I went through a crazy change or anything."

"Teenagers usually have raging hormones though-"

"DEAN!!"

"Sorry, sorry, I'll shut up," He chuckled. "I'll see you soon, princess."

"Hmph! Fine, see you at the fountain. Hope you step on a lego on your way out."

"Ouch, that's harsh."

CALL ENDED

"I support you, muh man," Spirit waved from their throne, in which they were draped over. God seemed indifferent as Jesus sighed.

"I hope you know you're on your own if something goes array, Death," Jesus told him, causing him to shrug.

"Yeah, I'm prepared to take responsibility. Don't worry, the only one who could make things go south is Lucifer, and he's on my side so I doubt there's anything to worry about."

"I hope you're right. For your sake as well as hers."