Chapiter 35

Alice P.O.V

I was outside of Snowdin village. Walking... No more like running. My breath was stady but I could feel the panic in my mind as I try to find them. As I saw the familiar figure of my husband, I was glad and relief to found him, but something was wrong and not right. I slowly approach Gaster and call him. He didn't respond. I try louder as I put a hand on his arm but as soon as I did that he collapse and blood start to pour out of his mouth and chest. I gasp and cry as I kneel to reach him. I hug him tightly near me. I keep calling his name as suddenly I hear a laugh. A disturbing laugh. I look around everything was dark and I saw a child like figure with a wide creepy smile and dust on their cloths.

"My! hEllO wEiRd HUmAn! I cAnNOt bElIeve wE mEeT aGaIN!" The creepy child said. I scoot away a bit.

"Who are you? Where did you came from?" I ask. The child laugh which make me shiver.

"mE? I aM tHe ReFLecTIon oF tHE hEaRT HuMAn PoSSess DeEp INside. I Am thE HATred! ThE KillINg maChINe! THe GeNocIde! mY nAme Is Chara!" The child said as their eyes start to glow more red and their smile grow bigger than what it was already was. I didn't know what to do since my mind went blank. Hatred? Genocide? How can a child have so much hatred in their SOUL? I thought. Then I realize something....

"Are you the one that possess the human months ago?" I said. They smile and title their head on the side.

"MY yEs! I CanNoT bElIeVe yOu reMEmbER!" Chara said giggles. Desipe her innocent laugh it was still unsettle this whole situation.

"i AlsO hAvE a QuEsTIon!" Chara suddenly said and that caught me off of guard. I look at them confuse.

"Hummmm sure go ahead." I said.

"HoW CoME i HaVe A hARd TimE tO PoSSess yOu? No MattEr hOw mUcH I tRy to Get In coNTacT wITh yOU iN yOUr dReaM YoU wERe uNaPProChaBle... BUt nOw I CAn... WHat's ChAnGE?" Chara said. I didn't know etheir. I know have a nightmare before but the fact that child wanted to possess me... Make me sick.

"I am not sure too... I never thought someone try to possess me." I said as confuse as them. So does that mean I will see them for now on? I hope not.

"HMph! IT doEsn'T MaTteR! NoW I cAn Do wHaT I dO bEsT... BRINGING FEAR AND DESPAIR ON MY HOST!!!" Chara said as their eye turn black with a red dot and black goop coming out of their eyes and mouth. Chara have summon a red knife on their hand and jump toward me.

I wake up gasping as if I didn't have any air on my lungs. Gaster was awake on the top of me worry. He sigh in relief when he saw me awake.

"Thank Asgore you are awake! I have being trying to wake you up." He said doing a quick check up. My breath go a little bit more stady and I slowly put my hands on his cheekbones. I put some pressure to feel his smooth bones to make sure he was real. Tears starting to form in my eyes as I hug him. Gaster tense up for a second but he hug me back and start to soothing me and he make a circular motion on my back.

"Shhh it's alright. It was just a nightmare." He said.

It's took me a moment but I manage to calm down. I was still in his arms and I didn't wanted to let him go. This nightmare really feel real. I wipe away some of my tears as Gaster keep his arms around me.

"Want to share what's the nightmare was about?" He said looking concern. I look at him for a moment and I took a deep shaking breath. I told him about the nightmare how I found him death and their was dust on the snow. I told him about the weird entity that talk to me. For some reason I didn't mention the child name as if I wanted to protect him from it. After I was done talking, I look down thinking that Gaster would think I am going crazy or something.