Chapter 2

I was nervous. I saw all those people in front of me behind the glass that are going to witness my work. I look at them and take a breath before I start talking.

"Thank you, everyone, to come to witness what could be a new step for the future of our medical field as we know!" I said using all the little confidence I have left.

"Today I present you with my newest invention!" I press a button and show my creation. "S.A.V.E" my machine was a medium-size machine that has a certain buttons and colour on the panel. "Now the machine allows that the SOUL of the patient stay stabilize before the soul crack completely and death welcome them. This will allow the doctor to gain more time to save the patient!" I look at their reaction. Certain was a delight, others were skeptical and some were indifferent. I take another breath before I continue.

"Now I am guessing that some of you questioning if the machine is effective right? Well, that is why today I am going to show you how this machine will change the medical field!" I call my subject which was a patient from the clinical and was a heavenly injure more solid that went to a fight that went wrong. He was at clinical since last night but his HP didn't go up and his SOUL is slowly cracking. The patient was now in front of the machine. I start it and his SOUL came out. My machine starts to analyses his SOUL and slowly envelope it with a light blue around it. The SOUL stops cracking. I came near his SOUL and use my healing power to heal his cracking SOUL. Oh, I forget to mention to you that I am an actual Sorceress? Welp yes I am a sorceress that can use the 7 soul trait at will. My healing power is powerful enough to even grow new organs but the price of that is that I pass out for a week... Anyways I was healing this patient SOUL and most of the crack was heal. I could heal all his crack but the higher up and my college doesn't know how powerful my magic is and I prefer they never know. Even Kitty doesn't know the true extent of my power. Once I finish, I stop the machine, put the patient SOUL back to his body and I wait for him to get up. He wakes up and I ask him some questions.

"Solider, how do you feel?" I ask

"I little bit dizzy but fine" he responds. I nod and took notes.

"How are your wounds?"

"I don't feel them and they don't hurt," he said after checking his body. "I also feel really full of life!" With a shock and happy expression.

I took note and nod "good the nurse will take you back to the clinical and have one more check-up before you can return to duty," I said.

I signal the nurse and they took the patient back to the clinical. I turn around and I look at the higher up.

"This is my machine what my machine S.A.V.E can do with this we can heal more of our solider on the Battlefield. If you approve it... I will make a smaller version so all the doctor and nurse can use in case of emergency and solider on the Battlefield." I said with confidence after this test.

The higher up was murmuring with each other back and Forth. I start to get nervous about their response. After a good minute, the elder one of the group, General Wall, get up and press a button to speak on the speaker of the room I am in.

"Dr. Wolf, your machine will gradually help the medical field." He said

I was so happy I wanted to said thank him but he starts talking again.

"However, we don't have enough fund to fully make this project of your be true." He said.

I was in shock! I couldn't believe what he said. "B-b-but General like you said it's will help the evolution of the medical field!"

"I know what I said Doctor but like I just said the fund is low and we will spend it on the weaponry department." He said.

My eyes widen. Weaponry is Dr. Rosa department! Did he pay them off or something? I try to control my anger by breathing and try to unfist my hands from the new.