Chapiter 19

The couple keep walking in the Waterfall. Alice enjoy this place. For her it's look peaceful and full of mystery. What amaze her is the celling and the blue water of the waterfall. The celling was full of bright rock and it's look like the stars... not the same as the one on the surface but it's still have beauty on it. As they keep walking they saw tall grass on their way.

"Hold my hand and stay close." Gaster said. Alice took his hand and they enter the tall grass. They were almost to the other side when they hear noises. They look at each other and Alice shook her head to signal him that was not her that did those noise. They become more wary of their surrounding now and they get out off the grass as fast as they can. Once they get out they look around trying to find the origine of the noises.

"I guess it was nothing?" Alice said uncertain of what happen in the grass. But as soon as she said that a shadow pop out of the tall grass.

"Nyaaaaa!" The shadow said. Gaster went in front of Alice and use his magic to block the shadow thing.

"Hey that not fair! You use magic instead to block it with your body!" The shadow said but the voice sound childish. Gaster pull the shadow to a better light and saw a small blue fish monster. The kid have red hair, sharp teeth and yellow eyes. Alice grab Gaster arm to get his attention.

"Love I think the child is harmless" Alice said. She look at the child as Gaster put her down. The child dust herself out before she cross her arms. Alice approach the child.

"Hello kid, what are you doing there without your parents?" She said. The child said nothing and look away.

"My girlfriend ask you a question, brat" Gaster said mad at how impolite the child was toward Alice. The child look back piss off at Gaster.

"I am not a brat!" The child said.

"You are acting as one" Gaster reply.

They both growl at each other before Alice sigh and look at Gaster.

"You are not helping love. Let me try to talk to the child" Alice said with her hands on her hips. Gaster look at his lover and groan a bit before he move farther but still close to them in case the child try to do something to Alice.

"I am sorry of my boyfriend behavior kiddo" Alice said smiling after paying attention to the child. The child blush at the way she look at them.

"It's ok. It's my fault in the first place to jump at you guys like that" the child said now embarassing of her behavior.

"It's fine, kid you were praticing right?" Alice said.

"Yup! I am training to become the next capitain of the royal guard!" The child said showing her sharp teeth. Alice flinch a bit of the words royal guard but recompose herself.

"I see! I guess you want to be the hero that everyone want to look up to" Alice said.

"Yes! I want to be like my mom and serve the King to archive his goal to become a God!" The child said.

"That is a big dream kiddo! Now where is your mom?" Alice said.

"She is off for patrol around the area! I wanted to surprise her to show her off my new technique but I dump into you guys.." the child said looking down at her feet.

"It's alright kiddo! You don't have to apologies. My boyfriend just overreact because he is overprotective over me" Alice as she giggles. Behind her not to far away, Gaster hear her what she said and blush of embarassement and look away.

"I can see that" the child said laughing.

"Alright kid. Me and my boyfriend must go. Good luck at impressing your mom" Alice said as she get up and went toward Gaster.