Chapiter 29

Alice P.O.V

I keep walking and I end up at Hotland. I could feel the heat as I keep walking to the area. It's so damn hot there! I arrive to the elevator where it's should take me to the New home city for what Gaster told me. I press the button and as soon as it's open the door I went right inside. I could feel the nice and cold air coming up to the elevator and I sigh in relief. I look at my phone to look at the time. 4 AM... In 3 hours Gaster would be up and he will surely panicking once he doesn't see me at home.... I feel bad but I must do it for the future of our child. I thought determinate to talk to the King.

I know it's impulsive what I am going to do but I also know that Gaster would never allow me to be near the King. I sigh thinking about it as I hear the ding and the elevator door open. I put the mask just in case I encounter some royal guard on my way to the Castle.

I start walking toward toward the city. Good thing the city is empty for now since it's early on the morning. I keep looking around and I thought it was a nice city they manage to built up inside the mountain. I keep walking when I saw a door in front of the Castle. I raise a eyebrow. Usually when you go to a Castle it should be those giant gates with guard or something but there is nothing as such in front of me. I check my phone again. 5 AM... I hope to meet the King by then. I thought. I took a deep breath and knock at the door. I hear nothing for a moment and try my chance with the doorknocks. I was surprise it was unlock. I went inside the house and I saddend when I saw inside. The house look exactly the same as the one in the ruins but gray. The whole house feel like it was mourning from a very long time and it's still haven't heal yet. I explore a bit more the house. I didn't saw any sign of the King being around the house for a while now and I didn't dare to check the rooms since it's would be rude... I saw the stairs going down and decide to go down.

When I went inside the next room, I didn't believe my eyes. There was coffin... Children Coffin... I hold a scream and cry when I saw that. There was 7 coffins and each represent the 7 souls trait. As I look at the coffins one seem empty... The determination one. I saw as I put a hand on the last one. I hope the King will try to not kill me... I thought as I put my other hand to my stomach. I sigh to take away my nervousness. I left this horrible room and enter the next one. It was so bright. There was a huge hallways with pillars and design windows that I found out later by Gaster explaination that was the royal symbol. I start walking the hallways and start to get more nervous. Calm down Alice! You can do it! You are already came so far now! Cannot back away. I thought trying to cheer myself up.

I must end up day dreaming because I was right in front of the door that lead the next room. I open the door and saw the room full of buttercups flowers. That was a amazing view and there is even a chair, which I assume was the throne chair, in the middle of the room. I didn't know if I should continue to walk without stepping on the flowers. But as I start walking and looking around I spot a giant purple cape with golden shoulders pads. My odds eyes widen when it's start moving and turn to my direction. It was a goat monster and a huge one too. He have a pair of horns on his head that curves from behind, blond beard and hair and he have deep blue eyes. He look at me and I could see his crown on the top on the head. He smile warmly at me before he start talking.

"Hello little one! What do I have the pleasure to your presence?" He said with a deep cheerful voice. I was surprise how nice he was. He totally different of what I imagine. I try to voice what I want to said but everything in my mind go blank. The King look at me worry and approach me. He is way taller than Gaster! I thought.

"Are you alright little one?" He said. I snap out of reality and then start talking.

"Oh! I am sorry! It's just you are way bigger than I thought..." I said looking embarassing of what I just said. The King start laughing and it's echo the whole room. I try to calm my mind when he finish laugh.