Chapiter 36

"Did you know someone named.... Chara?"

Alice was looking at her crossing hands as she wasn't sure what to do a while waiting for Gaster answer. Gaster, however, feel surprise that she knew the name of the Fallen Human.

"I knew the princess yes." He said after a moment. Alice lift her head and stare at Gaster surprise.

"Chara was a princess?" She said.

"Yes she was... Our prince... Asriel found them in the ruins and took her to his parents. The Queen and the King didn't wanted to kill her but instead adopted her and raise her. They wanted to use Chara's SOUL after she die from natural cause since humans doesn't live that long. For what I remember, Chara die from a sickness that even I couldn't help." He said looking down. Alice took one of his hand and use her thumb to caress his knuckles. He smile at her before he continue.

"After her death, Prince Asriel took their body and absorb Chara's SOUL to the surface. The princess last wish was to be bury surrounding by her favorite flowers that is grow at her village." He said. Gaster put his other hand on the top of hers and took a deep breath before he continue.

"Once the Prince came to the surface, the humans thought he kill her and attack him, but the Prince didn't fight back and somehow manage to come back to the underground. He was heavely injured and he die, turn to dust. Both the Queen and the King found both their children. That day, they lost not only one but two of their children and that was when our King declare war with the human. He order that each human must be executed and bring their SOUL to him. He would use 7 humans SOUL to destroy the barrier" He sigh a bit. Alice look at him and squeeze his hand.

"I... I saw the coffins... Back when I went to confront Asgore..." She said looking down and thought of how those coffins was the size of children for most of them. Gaster get up and went beside her. He hold her in his arms and Alice warp her arms around his neck to stay balance in his arms.

"I am sorry hon... That you have to see that room." Gaster said holding her tightly. She shook her head and hug him back.

"It's alright dear. I was in shock and scared when I saw it, but I knew that the King didn't enjoy to kill them... I saw in his eyes how broken he was." She said using one of her hand to caress his cheekbones. He sigh and put his forehead on hers.

"Now that I tell you about the reason of why Monsters try to kill you... Why did you wanted to know about the Fallen Human?" He said looking directly at her. She close her eyes and sigh before she look back at him.

"You remember the nightmare I have right?" He nod and wait for her to continue.

"Well the entity said their name was Chara..." Alice said looking down. Gaster tense up for a moment. He wasn't sure what to said about this new revelation. He hold her close and kiss her quickly on the lips.

"Why didn't told me last night?" He said looking at her.

"Because the dream looking so real and... I wasn't sure what the entity said was true so I wanted to investigate first before telling you." She said looking at him. Now he start to understand her behavior. She hide some of the information out of a habit she developped over the years. Then, when she fell ready to tell, she will said the truth. Her way to trust and believe something are understanding since she did have a bad childhood's past that only make her cautious over everything.

"Oh Alice! You know you can always trust me. I will never doubt you or think lightly of you." He said. Alice's eyes widen but then smile at him thankfully of his trust over her.

"Thank you Gaster... It's meant alot to me... I sometimes fear you will hate me someday and leave me..." She was looking fragile and took a grip on his shoulders. Gaster give her a passionate kiss. Alice was surprise at first but kiss him back. The couple kiss for a while and they didn't want to let it go but unfortunatly Alice need air. They pull away and gaze at each other eyes.

Find Happiness (Gaster x OC Alice)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें