Chapter 6

The person i saw in the door frame was the sweet skeleton Papyrus. I smile warmly at him

"Hi Papyrus! I didn't thought you will be visiting me here!" I said really happy to see well.

He grin at me and have on his hands some trail of food. He was still wearing the scarf too.

"I brought you some spaghetti i made with daddy!" He said with his cute smile. He walk over and give me the food before he climb up the bed and sit down next me.

"It's look yummy paps!" As i take a bite out of it. The spaghetti was really tasty. I continue eating until there is no more left and drink the glass of water. I put the trail on the night stand.

"I hear from you dad that you convince him to save me! You must being brave to do it." I said looking at the skeleton.

He grin at me and his respond surprise me.

"That because the scarf you give me have give me the courage to save you!" He exclaimed with a big grin.

"Well then i am glad that the scarf give you the power to protect people in need like a hero or a knight in shining armor." I said.

"Nyeh nyeh nyeh then i shall be your hero knight" he giggles. It's must be his laughing noise. I smile at him.

"Then my brave hero knight i am counting on you to protect me!" I said with a big grin.

We keep talking for a bit and i start to yawns. Papyrus saw my tired eyes.

"Don't worry Alice! I will protect you when you sleep!"

I smile down at him. "Then i count on you my brave hero knight.. " i laid down and start sleeping.

When i wake up, Paps was nowhere to be found. But i saw some sugar cookies and a glass of milk on the night stand. I grab the plates and eat some of the cookies. I saw there is a paper with a childish hand writing on it i manage to understand the note.

DEAR ALICE,

I LEFT YOU SOME COOKIES TO EAT ONCE YOU WAKE UP!

YOUR HERO KNIGHT PAPS.

I giggles of the note and grab the glass of milk. As i sip some of the milk, Gaster came in. He look at me before he take a chair and sit beside the bed.

"Hi Gaster" I wave at him after finishing my glass of milk.

He lift a eyebrow when he saw the note papyrus left behind.

"Care to tell me what the meaning of this?" Showing me the note.

"The information will be irrelevant for you, Gaster" i simply just said putting back the glass on the night stand.

He frown at this. "Papyrus should have just give you the food not befriend with you." He said.

"Heh. What can said I am a friendly person to begin with." I smile a big grin.

He roll his eyes at my statement and i simply giggles of his reaction.

"Well then i want to test how far you can walk without help." He said

I raise my eyebrow. "But i can walk without help" i said.

"If leaning on the wall mean walking without help then i believe you" he smirk at me. I blush and look away. Shit he knew about it. He start to chuckle before he start talking.

"Now you should stop being stubborn and let me help you." He said.

I pout before i gave in. "Fine i will follow your program" i mumble under my breath.