Chapter 21

Zero's pov-
"yes." I answered."So you are a friend to my older brother."She said."What?"I said confused."You know Slade Yang."She explained."Slade never told me that he had a little sister."I said after a chuckle."Wow really?"She said a bit surprised."Name's Victoria Liseth Yang,You can call Vic for short."Vic explained."Don't need to introduce myself since you already know somehow."I said as I grin."Slade is pretty talkative so he really can't keep secrets from me."She said. I notice that the sky started to darken up."Zero come inside."Luna said.I get up to the door and turned to Vic."Are you coming?"I asked. She nods and gets inside.

As I closed the door,I hear thunder sound outside. I went back to the living room to see Luna sitting on the couch sipping tea."Who is this Cat Kemonomimi?"Luna asked with a straight face."My Name is Victoria, call me Vic for short."She said as she sat on the couch beside the one Luna is sitting on."Your lucky Me and My son are not like our kind."Luna said."I already knew that you two are different then Mr.Sai."Vic said.Luna's eyes widened as she put done her cup while my eyes widened also."How do you know about Marcus?!"Luna yelled."Calm down mother,Miss.Ruby will hear us."I said."Our Father used to know him before he became a Kemonomimi hunter."She explained.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter.It hard to make chapters longer than this since I get really busy.I I'll start the next chapter tomorrow if I don't get too much assignments. OwO

~Nickel_Toast