Chapter 20

Zeros pov-
Travis's mother walked past the living room without saying a word, she had two luggage bags.
(Let's just call Zero's mother by her name which is Luna)
Luna rolled her eyes."She treats you poorly?"She asked. I nodded. She sighed. "So I have to get used to it?"she asked. I shrugged." Either way I will act neutral."She answered. Travis's mother walked in with a straight face."Aren't you supposed be with Travis?"She asked.

"He told me to stay here." I said as my mom gave a look."your the new member?"Travis's mother said(okay I'm calling her Ruby for know on)."Yes, I am."Luna said with a straight face."Name?"Ruby asked."Luna."She answered."Good to meet you Luna."Ruby greeted. They both stared at each other. I sighed.

I walked out to the back to refresh. I sit on the edge of the pool.(Yes there is a pool.) I stood silently look at my reflection on the water.*meow*I look over to see a white cat that managed to jump over the fences. It looked calm somehow. Cat and wolf kemonomimis don't really get along like how Slade and I met."So your Zero Right?"She asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As you can see I'm getting even more lazy. Anyway a new character will introduce herself in the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

~Nickel_Toast
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~