Chapter 6

Zero's pov-
We avoided Mike and Tyson for the rest of the day."Hey Travis?"Ivan asked."Yeah?"Travis answered."Want to come over to my home?"Ivan asked."Sure."Travis said with a heart-warming smile.Slade grinned as he grabbed my arm and started to run at a certain direction.Travis and Ivan chased after us.Slade stopped in front of a home.I start to catch my breath before speaking."Is this it?"I asked.Slade nodded.Travis and Ivan came over out of breath."Nice home."Travis said.We all entered in the home to find no one."Ivan,are your parents home?"Travis asked."Never."Ivan answered.

"Oh"Travis answered.Slade grabbed me again and took me to what appears to be his room.He was very excited to show things."What is it Slade ?"I asked.He grabbed a box with a lock.He took out a key and unlocked the box.Slade opens the box to see two light blue orbs,he gives one to me."You know how I don't have a phone but you do right?"He asked.I nodded."This orb can help us communicate with eachother,and can give you endurance."Slade explains.
I nodded.Slade got a piece of string and The orb to craft it as a charm and clipped it on my collar.Then he crafted a bracelet with his."Slade,Zero we have food!"Ivan yelled from downstairs.

We got down to see food prepared for a feast.We sat down and started to eat,however I didn't feel hungry so I just sat there thinking of why Slade gave me a valuable all of a sudden.No one noticed me not eating yet.
End of chapter...(I know it's extremely short.)
I will continue to write but right now I have to prepare for high school and for a trip to New York soon  for family reasons.Anyway,I hope you enjoy this TINY chapter.
~Nickel_Toast
*picture of Mike on the top.*