Chapter 11(part 2)

Zero's pov-
I'm not sure if I should tell everyone about it. Travis should know first before Ivan and Slade do. I went upstairs to find Travis doing assignments. I transformed into my original form and silently went to my bed which was across Travis's. I waited patiently for Travis to finish his assignments. After an hour he sighed and put his finished assignments in his folder. He glanced at me."What is it Zero?"He asked."I think I am ready to tell you what happened while you were gone."I said.

He started to pay attention more. I sighed."I had this dream, it was about my mother being captured by hunters."I said."One of them was my father, he used to treat kemonomimis like how you do."I explained."But that changed, his eyes were no longer blue and his heart turned into pure darkness."I explained. I started to whimper as I replayed it once more.

Travis's eyes started to water. I was shocked. He gave out a weak sigh. He stood up."Did you remember of your past?"He asked. "No." I answered. Travis let out a smile."Thank you for telling me."He said. I nodded.

We made it to school without any issues. I was talking to Slade until someone hit me in the back of my head, knocking me out.

Slade's pov-
Zero was knocked out by Tyson's kemonomimi. I quickly went to the professor and reported it. But he ignored me. I ran back to Zero and told a cheetah kemonomimi to get the nurse and the police. She ran off. The panther kemonomimi disappeared.