Chapter 11(part 1)

Ivan's pov-
Zero opened the door. His eyes look dull as if he cried. Slade looked worried. I just went into thought."What is it?"Zero asked. I felt a little curious of what was happening."What happened?"Slade asked as he entered the room."Nothing happened."Zero said as he looked away. Slade sighed."You can't fool me."He said."What do you mean?"Zero asked.

Slade looked at Zero with his amber eyes."Something personal maybe?"I suggested. We all ignored the situation since Zero wasn't comfortable with it.

A few days later...

Travis's pov-
I got out of the hospital, I sighed as I headed home. I knocked the door, seconds later Zero opened the door with reilif. My mother lightly shoved him to the side. Her Ruby eyes looked at my emerald green eyes. She embraces me to welcome me back home. I gave her a fake smile.

She fell for it. I walk over to the kitchen to serve myself food but my mom stopped me. "Go ahead and sit down." She insists. I glanced at Zero to see him waiting patiently. I quickly ate my food and went to Zero. He looked a bit stressed. I asked him about it but he just shrugged it off. I knew something is wrong by how he just ignores it. I decided to give him time to think this over.