Chapter 8 (Part 2)

Travis's pov-
We started to search for answers. The only thing we found out is that it was the first that happened. I sighed of exhaustion."Oh crap."Ivan said as he checked the time. I realize that it is 11pm. Ivan sighed."I guess its my turn to sleep here."he said with a smile.I nod.I got him and Slade pajamas. I showed them the guest rooms,Zero and I went back to our room. We both went to sleep as soon as we could. I woke up to see Zero getting his cloths. I got up and prepared myself.

We were all walked across the city,Everyone was behind me following. I was yanked into an alley. Zero yelled my name.I wasn't able to speak because of a hand blocking my mouth. I was thrown into a van to be pinned by two more,one injected something in me. I started to get tired. I tried by best to stay awake but I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Zero's pov-

I managed to get Travis out of the van. He was sleeping because of the syringe.Ivan and Slade ran behind me, We rush to a hospital nearby.After an hour of waiting,we were able to visit Travis.We all walked in to see Travis awake in a hospital bed."Hey guys."he said with a smile."How are you feeling?"Ivan asked."The doctor said I was just put sleep."Travis explained.I sighed in relief."Zero,can you report my mother that I will be in the hospital for a week?"Travis said.I nodded.

I went back to the house. I entered into the kitchen. She was washing the dishes. She glares at me."I have something to report from sir."I said. Her expression changed."What is it?"she asked."He will be in the hospital for a week due to an incident. "I explained." What happened?!"She asked as her eyes pierced me."He was put to sleep by abductors."I explained.She shoved me out of the way and ran out the door.

I sighed.*Of course, we are treated as pet.*I frowned.