Chapter 18

Zeros pov-
I froze in shock that she is finally here. She spread her arms wide, I ran to her to hug her. I hear footsteps approaching us slowly. Travis sighed. We let go and got in the house to see that no one is home. Travis went upstairs to a empty room. My mom followed and so did I.

Travis was cleaning the room for my mom."Thank you but I can organize too."She said with a smile."Are you hungry?"Travis asked. She gave a fake smile."no I'm fine."She said. Travis went to get ready to bed.

After an hour of waiting for Travis to go to sleep. I quietly made my mother a cake and tea since I knew that she was lying about "not" Being hungry. I put the cake and tea on a tray and quietly went to her door and knocked it. She opens the door."What are you doing Joseph?"She asked."Please call me Zero."I said.

She let out a sigh then nodded."How did you know?"She asked."The look you made."I answered. I put the tray on a table in the center of the room. She sat on the chair as I left to go to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done!
I am writing them real short cause of school soo yea. Again trying to writing when I have the time BUT there is too much HOMEWORK!
Anyway I'm done acting like a whiny five year old so bye.