Chapter 2

Zero's pov-
"What is yours?"Slade asked."It's Zero." I answered with a small smile.
*Riiinnngg*All of the kemonomimis got out of their seats and went to find their owners."What's your owner's name?"He asked.I got up and walked towards the door."Travis."I answered."Mine is Ivan."He said as he followed."Sounds familiar."I said under my breath.I open the door to see Travis with another student."Hey Zero how did it go?"Travis asked."It went ok sir."I answered."You made a new friend Slade?"The student asked."Yes I did sir!"Slade said before a small purr came out of him."So,you are Zero right?"The student asked."Yes."I answered.The student smiled."It's Ivan."He said.I nodded."Let's get lunch."Travis said as he took out his wallet."The other students are going to talk about us though."Ivan said.Slade and I frowned."We can eat outside."Travis explained.Ivan sighed.

"Alright,fine."Ivan said as he reached for his wallet.We walked to the cafeteria,loud talking can be heard from the students.Travis and Ivan went to go get lunch.I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turn to see Slade."So you are a wolf kemonomimi."He said."errr yeah.."I said."Nice!"Slade said with a smile. Travis and Ivan walked towards the exit with four paper bags of food.Travis signals me to lead Slade to him.I nodded.Slade made a confused expression."What?"He asked."Follow me."I answered.We both headed to the same direction Travis and Ivan went.We ended up outside to see the spring flowers and a tree.We walk over to the tree to see Travis and Ivan waiting.

"Here you two." Travis said as he gave us each a paper bag.We all sat down under the tree.I open it to see a box.Slade gasps."Is this tuna?!"Slade asked.Ivan nodded."I know it's your favorite."Ivan said.I look at the box in my bag."Go ahead,open it."Travis said. I grabbed the box out of the paper bag and set it on my lap.

I felt someone looking over my shoulder.I look over to see Slade."What? I can't help it!"Slade said.I sighed.I open it to see steak with bread and a canteen filled with water. I smile as I pick up the bread and started to eat.After eating,we went to the next class that Ivan and Travis have."Chemistry Class right?"Slade asked."Yep."Ivan answered."You really are curious aren't you."Travis said. "Yea, It's my nature of being a cat kemonomimi." Slade explained.Two male students came out with their kemonomimis."Well,well, What do we have here?"one of them said.I growled and got infront of both Travis and Ivan.

Both of the students laughed."Why are Mike and Tyson doing this?"Travis whispered."They are the school bullies."Ivan whispered."Look,can you two leave us alone?"Travis asked.The two of them chuckled."not until you earn a beating."Tyson said with a sinister smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The art on the top is Slade. *Art is not mine*
Hope you are enjoying the book so far, I will keep writing them if I have time. Take care!

~Nickel_Toast