Chapter 9

Zero's pov-
I stayed home since Travis insisted me to rest even though his mother is against it. I was in his room looking out the window. The natural breezes enter the room hitting my face. I realize that We could have died just like the victims in the news. I sighed as I went to my original form. I went to the bed and fell asleep.

I open my eyes to see a wolf kemonomimi getting shot by humans, I slowly realize that she is my mother."RUN,SON, GO!!!"She yelled as the hunters catch her. My eyes shot open. I looked around to find that I am in the room. I started to tear up knowing that my mother may have passed. My father was a human who was like Travis but decided to become a hunter. It is the end of fall, I got my jacket and long sleeved shirt. After I changed, I answer a call from Travis."Hey how is my mother treating you?"He asked."Am I supposed to be honest?"I asked."Yeah."He answered."Like a prisoner I guess."I answered.

Travis sighed. I hear knocking at the door. I opened it to find Ivan and Slade. I waved."I need to go, tell Slade and Ivan hi."Travis said."Okay."I said before he hung up.
"Was that Travis?" Slade asked. I nod."How are you holding up?"Ivan asked."I'm okay I guess."I answered. Slade looked curious."What do you mean by I guess?"Slade asked. I sighed.

"It's personal." I said. Slade sighed."You know I'm a cat kemonomimi, I am curious."Slade said.