Twenty Five

The next day was the last day of their tour. The two weeks had gone by fast. Too fast. We woke up in the same positions that we had fallen asleep. The guys woke up first, creeping out slowly and as quietly as they could to get ready for rehearsals. But when Zion tripped over Tiffany's phone charger and slammed onto the ground, everyone was up, shrieking with laughter as Zion groaned in pain, curled up into a ball on the floor.

"It's not funny." he complained.

We apologized, but none of us could stop laughing. Eventually, the boys left the room and we went back to sleep, finding a more comfortable position, pulling the duvets up to our noses. An open window let in fresh air, chilly but not too cold, and we dozed off again.

When we woke up, it was around 11 o'clock. Brandon had called Charlotte and told her to get ready so he could take her to lunch. He planned to take her to a brunch place in the city and she was beyond excited when he'd told her where they were going. She washed up quickly, put on some makeup, slipped on a cute dress with a denim jacket and pulled on some heels. In about 10 minutes, she was ready to go. Tiffany and I waved her goodbye as she stepped into the elevator to meet Brandon downstairs.

We went back into the room with a smile, satisfied with Charlotte's happiness. Tiffany sighed and collapsed onto the bed.

"I think they should get married," she joked.

I laughed. "They really should."

She curled up into the duvet, gently humming the melody of a song I didn't know. She suddenly stopped and sat up as I walked towards the bathroom, looking at me with a bright smile.

"What...?" I asked slowly.

"We should go surprise the rest of the boys," she said. "With snacks or something. They're all still at the venue, right?"

I nodded slowly, watching as she ran to her suitcase to change out of her pajamas. I shrugged and did the same, pulling out a hoodie and jeans. We were out of the room in just a few minutes, heading over to Starbucks to buy some coffee.

It was busy inside, buzzing with girls and boys wearing Prettymuch merch, excited for the concert. The venue was right around the corner, accompanied by a long line of fans waiting to go inside. There was still around two hours remaining until the show would start, but everyone seemed to be ready. After Tiffany and I had ordered, we sat by the counter, waiting for our names to be called.

"It's crazy," Tiffany said with a smile. "The amount of love they receive."

I nodded in agreement.

A blonde girl, maybe around 15 years old, slowly walked towards us with a surprised smile. Her friends trailed behind her, waiting for something to happen.

She blushed as she started to talk. "I'm sorry, but aren't you Tiffany Bondoc? And you're Aubri Davis."

We looked at each other with a laugh before nodding. Her friends whispered behind her, smiling and laughing. They walked closer, phones gripped tightly in their hands.

"Could we take a picture with you?" They asked, eyes sparkling.

Tiffany laughed with an "of course". After taking pictures with each one of them, we invited them to sit with us until our order was ready.

As we talked about the boys and how well the tour was going so far, a barista called our names, and we stood up to leave. We waved goodbye, picked up the food and drinks, and started walking towards the venue, passing by hundreds of fans waiting to enter.