3.7; young, wild, free and done

here its the day 7, matteo is a slider (red shark or whatever) and he never dated luna i hope you enjoy

day 7 - "why are you assuming I even know how to help you?"

young, wild, free and done

"No," he says and she whines a little, rolling her eyes. "And why not? Tell me?" She looks so annoyed, but they both know she is desperate, so she won't cross the bother of being rude to him. At least here he has the winning position.

"Because, sweet thing, I don't care about your sad Roller team, you proved everyone that you can have all the fun while skating outside. So please, leave me alone." Matteo can only answer, because simply he is done, the donest. She came here whining sadly about how Gary is going to close Jam and Roller, and that they should help them, even if it's Roller team who is guilty here.

"But you guys are skating here too! So what's the problem here? Is your selfish butt not letting you do something actually helpful for someone who isn't you?"

He growls and brushes his fingers through his hair. "You want me to help you, right?"

She nods, making her hair bounce around her pouty face. Matteo sends her a smirk. "Then you need to be nice to me, for now I'm done talking to you, Luna Valente."

The brunette huffs, so, so offended and gets up storming away literally, her long, long hair moving around her waist while her colorful dress is flowing violently. Her tiny feet are stomping waaay too loudly and her even smaller hands are in fists. She is ridiculous.

Matteo sighs and leans to the table, wanting to reach for his smoothie. Those Red Sharks cups and straws are disgustingly ugly and useless, especially now when Gary is ready to close this place and sell it, so it doesn't bring him any failures anymore. Balsano kinda understands that, but at the same time the owner himself fucked all the ways possible, not to mention telling the fish-face boy to kick out Roller sun children. They made a party outside and people went there, not for their show so Matteo doesn't care if they will cry when Gary send them outside permanently.

At the same time he feels bad, because it's his Roller, he has been coming here basically since he moved to Argentina, so losing it like forever wouldn't exactly feel any nice. Though, he needs to focus on his studies, on uni and his two majors, because if not he won't really get high enough grades, and then bye bye his scholarship. He is rich yes, but his father decided he will cut his money a little and if Matteo wants to move out, he needs money, if he has more money, he can live by himself. This is the only decent option for him, as when no scholarship, he can either stay with his parents, or go live with Benny and Ramiro. And that's a no no.

Honestly, now when Luna Valente, the major sunshine of the Mexico comes to him, literally asking sadly for help, he wants to laugh, because she can't really ask properly. She keeps trashing him in her soft, soft way, and blushing angrily and pouting, which makes her completely ridiculously cute.

He never liked her and he doubts he will in any future of theirs. Gary is an angry bitch these days, he spent way too much money for them just to have toddlers singing their kids' songs and taking all the people out. Not to mention that their, his and his "friends" from Red Sharks pride a little hurts now, but it's not the most important. For now Gary trashed them as if they were the ones to tell the fish-face boy to kick everyone out by themselves. Ah, and Ada, this weirdo who is hungry from attention both from the owner of Jam and Roller and this weird, ugly guy from Roller Band, and Matteo can't even feel bad for how pathetic she is. She definitely was also the faulty one.

Matteo sips through his straw, pulling away the ugly little red shark out of it and putting on the table. There is some really weird shit happening around.