3.1; why are you like this?

day 1 - "I've been sitting in this seat all semester, why did you decide to sit in it today?"

word count: not that long

why are you like this?

Luna is very sleepy. Not that it's something new or unexpected in her not that long student life, but today she is more sleepy than her usual sleepy. She is being very dead and her eyes hurt so much that she needed to put on those cheap sunglasses Pedro bought the other, day and she stole them from him. It is also cold; no surprise here since it's winter and Luna's sweater sleeves are almost covering her fingers, which is a good thing if you are wondering by the way. The disgusting coffee in her cup is warming her hands and she just wants this ridiculous 8 am mandatory lecture to end so she can keep dying at home.

She very carefully counts the stairs she takes up the big auditorium, hoping she will manage to get to her place, sign up the list and go to sleep. The problem is that today decided to put another obstacle in her way. Her very own seat is taken by some boy who is very alive and very awake and very focused on the book lying in front of him on the opened table. Luna pouts softly and clears her throat.

"Hello, I have a question." Her voice sounds kind of raspy, because she hasn't talked yet, but oh who cares?

The boy looks up at her and blinks surprised. "Yes?" He just asks and she takes deep breath, preparing herself, because if he ends up rude she will def give up and die on him.

"I don't wanna be mean person or something, but why are you are sitting on my seat?"

He frowns tiny, letting small wrinkle appear on his forehead and Luna sighs sadly as he asks: "What do you mean yours?"

She hums. "I have been sitting here since the very first lecture, so could you please move?"

It is going to be a mess, the boy sighs dramatically and looks at the wall above the board, then he licks his lips thinking, which gives Luna a moment to sleepily appreciate that he is very pretty. He has those long lashes that are funnily curled and then kinda messy hair, but she is sure it's done on purpose.

Finally, after few long moments that felt like ages, he turns to her, nibbling on his lower lip softly. But also there is this annoyed look in his brown, brown eyes. "Can't you sit next to me? Or the next row?"

"I really wanna sit here and nap, and the boy that will sit in front of me two rows to the desk will cover me so I won't have drama with the professor."

The boy growls and she almost wants to give up, but the fact that he just rolled his eyes makes Luna tiniest annoyed, and then he speaks, "It's not my fault that you are doing stars-know-what at night, and then you are like a walking zombie. Learn how to be responsible first, maybe then start college again."

The brunette looks at him surprised and huffs and she wants to kick him now. "And why are you sitting here today?"

"It's completely not your business. You are asking like you signed this seat or something."

She smiles a little, and he raises his eyebrows. "I actually kinda did, so you should stop being such a grumpy old man here."

The boy crosses his arms and leans back on the chair expecting, so Luna takes the pen resting on the table and puts it on the book, so she can close it, because she is being considerate and doesn't want him to lose page where he was reading. Then she moves the book softly so he can see the small moon drawn on the surface of the table amongst other doodles.

He raises his eyebrows once again, damn this boy has some eyebrow dancing action here. "And how it's supposed to prove anything? Are you the moon or what?"