3.6; i look like all you need

to not confuse you that's an au where sol is another person and she is luna's twin obviously

day 6 - "you thought I was someone else and started making out with me at a club, and you're really hot so I just went with it, and now we're heading back to your place and idk how to break it to you"

~~~~~

i look like all you need

Luna hasn't really planned to kiss anyone that night. Damn, she hasn't even planned leaving her home tonight, and yet here she is. He is kissing her quickly, as if he was scared to lose her, and it's very sad, because Luna Valente isn't the girl he was supposed to lock lips with.

She is a good sister, maybe not an example from the book written by only child good sister, but yeah, she doesn't do anything bad. She is always supporting her dear twin, even if she makes mistakes (like this boy right here), and sometimes, let's be real, Sol isn't able to take responsibility for her mistakes.

Luna is very aware of the fact that her sister has to see him daily, and skate with him, but this didn't mean making out in locker room after every training and at school during every break, because well, things happen, and if Sol was able to keep her hands to herself, Luna wouldn't have to keep forcing herself to pull away, yet fail big time.

Because his lips are chapped, and demanding, and hungry, he tastes bitter like some alcohol, which Luna doesn't like at all, but in this case it makes him seem even hotter. What the hell actually, she is very sober, completely sober, she came here to pick up her sister, because she texted her to please come and take her home since she already drunk to much. Thank you very much, Sol, for disappearing in this big club and letting Luna bump into Matteo Balsano, who apparently forgot that the Benson girl told him not to kiss her ever again, please.

He softly bites on her lower lip and pulls it away with a smirk, and Luna feels like she can't breathe anymore and he hasn't done much yet. That's very bad situation, because she wants him to stop just as much, and maybe even a little less than she wants him to keep going. He can't really notice that instead of dress like Sol, she has shorts and a tshirt with some random print she didn't even check before putting on.

Honestly at this point Luna should stop lying and finally admit that she has been kissing him back from the very beginning. At first she was mostly surprised and caught off guard, but now it's very conscious and serious decision, to let him kiss her, bite and suck on her lower lip, to wander his hands around her waist, also lower and higher, and she can't even feel bad, because it feels too good to be bad.

She is kissing him back, maybe a little messy since he is making her weak, but boy, oh boy, he doesn't seem to mind. His tongue finds hers and the kiss turns lazy and slow, he makes her feel like she is the drunk one. The loud music, too bad for the dj to expect anyone is listening to it anymore, doesn't really help playing despacito probably tenth time this evening, and the fact that it is very dark in this part of the club, has it even worse. It is the weirdest thing that has ever happened to her, for real, and this she has never expected to happen. Simply, Luna wanted to get here and see Sol waiting outside the club with some friend, most likely Benny, of Ramiro, but obviously no; Luna had to get inside and after not even five minutes she ended up pressed against the wall and kissed hard like in some damn fanfiction.

Her hands rest on his chest, making him move a little closer to her, but she eventually pushes him away. His lips are swollen, and eyes messier than she has ever seen the cold king Matteo Balsano be, and he looks hot, but at the same time not hot at all. Maybe it's because she isn't used to the fact that he can be a genuine mess, he can have some weaknesses, one of which is her sister whom Luna needs to find as soon as possible, and forget that she is burning inside.