3.3; bribe me with cats

because a kitten father has very tiring job

day 3: "Listen, I really don't like you, but you have kittens, so I'm going to be over a lot."

bribe me with cats

Needless to say, Luna is done.

At first, when he moved here, it was nice. He came here with some cookies to say hi and get to know some neighbors. Luna liked him back then, because he seemed chill. Just a student who decided to find a place by himself, away from parents, and from what Luna found out, his best friend decided to leave to England, so Matteo decided to get some smaller apartment.

And first few days were nice; they were telling each other good morning and goodnight if by accident met on the hallway, but then some problems started, and she can't say that she likes him anymore.

Weeks after he moved here, it appeared that he has more than one (1) friend who went to England, because boy, oh boy, the parties were loud. No matter which day of the week, he was always playing music too loud, shielding himself whenever she went to tell him to fucking turn it down, that it's his friend making it louder.

Luna just hated that, she still does, because lies aren't any acceptable while this boy keeps lying until today.

The other problem is that apparently before he moved here, he had apartment with the same number, which Luna lives under now, because all post, all boxes, all packs that are addressed to him, have her number and she despises it with her whole being. There is no month when she wouldn't get something for Matteo Balsano and she hates it, even if he always comes to pick it up with cookies, or cake, or whatever. Yes, she takes it from him giving him his post, but it's tiring, and annoying, and nerve-wrecking that adult man can't remember his own address.

Recently he gave up on organizing parties or hang outs with his friend, just to do it somewhere else and come back home for after in ungodly hours, mostly not alone as well and Luna can just hate him. She doesn't hear anything when she is sleeping obviously, but if she is studying at the time, she can notice every sound outside her apartment, plus she is pretty paranoid about living alone and being attacked or mugged or robber or whatever that would do any harm to her.

~~~~~

It's the prettiest day so far, Luna went to uni just to find out about her grades from recent finals, she passed them all, some very well, some barely, but she did, this is what counts. She visited her parents and they had very nice dinner, her mom prepared her favorite and there is nothing better for Luna than an afternoon with her parents and food, and now she is ready to chill whole evening with netflix. Maybe she will make Pedro come over and bring her some take out or trash food as he always does and yes, it will be amazing day.

She keeps humming softly as she gets into the elevator and presses the button with her floor, still hearing the song in the earphones. She searches for the keys in her purse when someone bumps into her, and she ends up dropping her bag. Luna sighs and curses trying to gather everything.

"Miss, do you by accident live in 43?" She hears the man ask and Luna growls, because that was about her nice day.

"Yes. Yes I do. Why?" the brunette asks, fully knowing what will be the answer. The man hums and searches in his bag. "I have this for you."

It's a small box, with very visibly written Matteo Balsano, but then under it there is her very number 43 and Luna is the most ready to kick him in the ankle.

"Thank you very much," she says, managing to smile and the man nods before leaving. Luna sighs dramatically and lets him go while she goes to her apartment to leave her purse there. She almost throws it on the shelf, the same with jacket and takes the small box with herself as she leaves her place.