1.4; when you don't know where the boundary is

DAY 4: "Is... that my picture in your wallet/as your home screen?"

WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE BOUNDARY IS

"Which one do you want?" Matteo's question sounds as he puts two high glasses on their usual little table.

Luna and Matteo are casually sitting in Roller and chilling together this afternoon. Homework is already done so they decided to reward themselves for being this 'hard-working'.

There is nothing tiring in Matteo Balsano's presence, even if they are doing homework.

It's still together.

"They are both strawberry so what's the difference?" Luna looks at him skeptically.

"Okay, so I will let you pick color of the straw at least." She opens her eyes wider and placing her little hand on her chest, pretending to be shocked.

"Wow, it's so generous of you. Since when you are like that?" Matteo laughs as he hears it.

"Since forever, haven't you noticed, you oblivious delivery girl?"

"Yeah, yeah I have," she winks at him, "I want the brown straw."

"It's because of my eyes, isn't it?"

"You wish."

"That's not a lie."

"Well, in this case maybe I did." Matteo blushes. Luna still doesn't know how they went from awkward friends, through teasing, to shameless flirting. She is really curious how it ends. "Fine, nevermind. How was your day?"

"We've seen three times at school today, so you probably know." Matteo shrugs, watching her as she bites her straw.

"I am curious, okay? Plus maybe someone told you something rude when I got home and you need and arm to cry?" He grins at her wild gesticulating.

"Very funny." Matteo quickly gets serious. "Though Gaston is acting weirdly last days and I don't know what he wants."

"What do you mean?" Luna knows she made a mistake here, boy's smirk is one confirmation.

"When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no." His warm voice embraces her and even if she enjoys listening to him, that is awful.

"Oh my, I hate you. That was horrible," Luna says, letting her forehead hit the cold surface if the table.

"I think it was lit, but still it wasn't the best thing I have."

"I am not sure if I want to experience this. And why I am your friend." She raises her head.

"Because you adore me, that's why." His tone is like he was saying 'the Sun is shining'.

Knowing him he would throw at her some astronomy line instead; about Sun it'd probably 'the Sun is also the star, Luna.'

"Yes, yes, you are right," she sighs, "hey, stop. What's with Gaston?"

Sidetracking is the most common thing between this two.

"Since we agreed to live together in college he keeps sending me puppy pics. I told him to stop but it only got worse; now I am getting also videos and he tags me under Doug the Pug's posts." Luna's giggle rings in entire Roller. She totally imagines Matteo laying on the fluffy carpet and cuddling with a puppy.

"I wouldn't mind this. Maybe he wants to adopt a dog with you."

"Maybe," he shrugs, "I don't know."

"You'll be his housewife." She snickers almost making him choke on his smoothie.

But he gathers himself immediately. "You wish I was yours." Matteo puts his elbows on the table and supports his chin on his linked fingers.

His eyes are really intense now.

"Well, true since you can cook and you look great in the apron." She didn't cross flirting border, did she? Blush spreads over Luna's face. Change the topic. "Show me those Doug's videos, I think I need it now." He checks his cell laying near his elbow.

"My phone is dying, so if you really need this, give me yours." Now you can't go back.

"Ok, wait." Her backpack is endless mess, it consumes everything like the black hole.

Did you just compared something to black hole?

Eventually her eyes catches familiar pink case. Luna unlocks her phone and taps on app list. "Here, have it."

"Woah, do you have instructions to this phone?" Matteo holds it in his hand with odd look.

"Stop hating, you hater. Not everyone can have iPhones." Luna sticks her tongue at him.

"I'm not, just show me where you have Instagram." He keeps swiping right and left. Finally when she, with cough which sound almost like 'loser', found Instagram miniature.

She hasn't wanted to give him her phone since... "Oops, I clicked something and left the app..." his eyes open with surprise. Shit. "Wow, is... that my picture on your home screen?"

Yeah, shit.

Think, Luna.

She takes the phone from his hand, ignoring his shocked look. Luna holds her mobile away in arm length, just to see Matteo's face next to the screen.

"Yeah, I guess it's you." To make her reaction more realistic she shrugs.

"You are taking it better than I thought you would." He takes her cellular again unlocking it, because he knows the code, of course and looks at Luna's homescreen once more. "And definitely better than I'm taking it."

"Why it is so surprising for you?" Luna acts like nothing happened. She had already finished her smoothie so now she is drawing some patterns inside the glass with her straw.

You are doing great, girl

"It's just... why?" Matteo is playing nervously with his fingers with slightly red cheeks and if it's not the most adorable thing ever Luna doesn't know what is.

"I don't know, I just did it."

Big, bad lie

Nina took this one; it is photo from last Open, when he sang his original song, (she still can't believe how many faces this boy can offer to the world). He's on the stage with microphone stand in his hand and Luna knows he was looking at her that time.

Because he looks only at her with those eyes.

When she got this photo from Nina she wanted to print it and hang it above her bed, or on the ceiling. She was obsessed with this picture, every single time she closed her eyes she has seen it.

Matteo is actually the first person who told something about it. Nina only smiled, Gastón was laughing but stated it's really cute, Simón just bit his lip to shut some comment and Ambar, Ambar is currently doing something, because she had said nothing- just like she hadn't noticed.

"Just like that?" Matteo's voice woke her up and he looks at her again with those eyes; she knows she can't lie to him this time.

"No." Luna straightens her spine, because this chair is suddenly uncomfortable. "I wanted to have your face with me all the time."

Smile he gives her can make the stars explode and causes magnetic storm in her brain.

Could you please stop with the astronomy? Look what he had done to you

Matteo takes her hand in his and caresses her knuckles with his thumb.

"You know," he places a kiss on her palm, "that's good."

"Why?" She can't tell anything more because he sent an electricity jolt through her entire body only with this touch of his lips.

"Because," Matteo takes his phone up from the table, unlocks it and shows it to Luna, she sees herself, "You are on my homescreen too."