1.1; when the wall is too white

DAY 1: "Come over here and make me."

WHEN THE WALL IS TOO WHITE

Matteo enters his little, cozy apartment with great mood. Today's classes were really interesting and he finally feels it's his thing.

He hangs his jacket on the hook next to door and takes shoes off his feet. Weird smell alarms him a little, but not as much as the sight which greets Matteo in his kitchen. Or at least, it was his kitchen, earlier.

Now he sees foil covering literally everything and, to his horror, one wall is pink.

Pink

Pink

P i n k

Matteo doesn't even notice when the strap of his bag falls from his hand. He's just standing there, looking at pink wall and he immediately knows who is killer of his beautiful ivory paint.

"Luna Valente, where are you?" He tries to keep his voice steady, what is really hard though. She appears in a second with paint roller in her hand and smile on her face, but the second one falls when she registers his face. "What are you doing here?"

She bites her lower lip. "Um... My lectures were cancelled today so now I'm painting?" Luna hides roller behind her back.

"I see what you are doing, it was rhetorical question. Why are you painting my kitchen pink?" He exhales loudly.

"It needs a color Matteo." Before he can open his mouth she adds. "And ivory white isn't a color."

"Ivory white is classy, Luna. Please, tell me it's kind of joke." Matteo looks at the wall, missing its light color.

"Oh please, don't be such a drama queen. It is just a paint," Luna says, rising her hand with paint roller in it. She does is too violently and a few drops of pink are falling on Matteo's face and shirt. "Oh God."

He wipes his nose with left sleeve and places his eyes on her body.

"If you put down this thing and clean up the mess I will forget about this whole situation."

"Come on, Matteo, don't be like that."

"It won't be nice if you don't leave it." He starts to be serious about this.

"I know you for my whole life, you wouldn't do anything bad to me." Luna looks at him challengingly.

"But you haven't destroyed my kitchen until today. Put this down."

"Come over here and make me." Matteo notices as soon as those words leave Luna's mouth she regrets them. It's actually understandable.

He does three big steps and, knowing she won't be that fast, he takes the paint roller from Luna's hand and covers her face with pink. Whole face.

But Luna smiles without opening her eyes and reaches for him with her hand. She brings, oblivious to her actions, Matteo closer and she hugs him hiding her face in his shirt, completely messing it with paint. He growls but now when he has her at his fingertips, he paints her hair.

"Look what a nice ombre you have on your head." He wants to laugh but little hand closes his mouth. Matteo feels something wet on his cheek, moreover, Luna smears the color all over his face.

Avoiding another bomb, probably meant for his hair, Matteo goes to the pink bucket and gathers some paint with both of his hands just to pour it all under the collar of Luna's shirt.

"Okay, okay, mercy, please!" She squeals.

"I can't hear what you say," Matteo laughs when she shivers as he speaks to her ear.