1.3; when the neighbor is too hot

DAY 3: "I swear if you weren't so attractive, I'd have punched you in the face nine times by now"

WHEN THE NEIGHBOR IS TOO HOT

Luna hasn't complained much since she moved into this pretty, small house with Nina, Jim and Yam. Their place is so cozy and warm and the smell of wood is the best thing waking her up every morning. Luna misses her parents- of course- but she feels more adult being on her own and she needed this feeling so much.

The neighborhood is really great, people are so welcoming and there is even one old woman who brings them cake she bakes herself every Sunday.

Living here isn't that expensive since girls divided costs into four parts. Another pro of this situation is definitely fact their college is two streets away.

For an almost whole semester Luna hasn't had any problem with her neighbors. Until today.

Luna really needs to study for her Monday's exam; it's the last thing standing in her way to pass the year. Yeah, it's Friday night, but Luna isn't the best in this thing, so every minute is important.

Next to them are living three boys who chose similar option to Luna and her girls'; they attend the same university so that's why they picked this neighborhood. The only difference is fact they are already on the second year. Not to mention they are extremely popular and, ugh, good-looking. Girls weren't on bad terms with them, actually they were (excluding Luna, she usually avoided meeting with the guys) really friendly towards each other.

Once she visited boys to borrow some flour; she was greeted by Matteo's smirk asking her if she doesn't need any help and inviting all four girls for dinner just in case she didn't manage.

Luna still denies something in Matteo Balsano is constantly driving her crazy.

Said Matteo, Gastón and Ramiro are throwing a party now, probably to celebrate the end of finals. It's happening for the first time; yeah, they have been hanging out with people there from time to time, but now it's really loud and Luna feels every single bass note in her ribs. Let's also remember that she can't focus easily.

When it's before 10PM Luna decides it's enough. She quickly texts Yam, who happened to attend this party, traitor, with Jim, another traitor, to get Matteo's number. Answer comes pretty fast, with addition 'from Ramiro'.

"Gosh, next person wanting me to thank him." Luna mutters under her breath while looking at easy combination of numbers. She taps on it without thinking why she asked for Balsano's phone; not Gastón's for example.

After three or four signals someone picks up.

"Hello?" Familiar voice singsongs.

"Um... Hi, it's Luna." Don't be shy girl, he's the bad one today.

"Well, Luna, how can I help you?" He totally cleared his throat to sound more serious. Luna has to shut her laughs.

"I wanted to ask... Could you guys maybe turn down the music a little? I am trying to study here."

"You are what? Maybe you should chill for once? It's Friday night, come on." He starts to sound a little amused.

"Excuse me," she really has to keep herself from being impolite now, "but not everyone are walking perfection. I have to study for important exam," Luna says. She definitely has enough of him for today. "Important, you got it, snob?"

"Listen, I just don't care." Woah, she wants to sing 'why you gotta be so rude?' straightly into his face.

"Matteo, just make the music quieter." Can someone kill her now?