1.2; when your professor is a shipper

DAY 2: "Be nice to your seat partner. They might just be your future spouse!" the teacher says, and you turn to me and wink. Are you even real?"

WHEN YOUR PROFESSOR IS A SHIPPER

First class

Luna goes to her usual place in third row by the window; she has been sitting here since freshmen year. Every person in her Geography class knows it's Luna's place and that one seat next to her should be left empty. She just needed her space.

Valente takes her pink notebook from her bag and starts looking for some pen or at least pencil in this huge mess called black shopper bag.

"Do you need one?" tall boy asks giving her blue pen.

"Oh, thank you." It feels cold in her fingers, but she doesn't say anything.

Said boy takes seat next to her, on her free place and Luna almost can't believe in it. He must see this weird look because he moves his eyes to her.

"I am Matteo." Those words leave his mouth as Luna raises an eyebrow. He is cute.

"Why are you sitting here?" Maybe she doesn't mean it as impolitely as it sounds, but still it was really rude. Matteo guy laughs.

"I wanted to."

"What?" He shakes his head.

"I wanted to sit here." Ugh, this one will be hard.

"There are three more free seats in the class." Matteo brushes his fingers through his hair. She wants do to the same.

"But this one called me. It was destiny I guess." Luna shifts on her chair.

"Ugh, could you..." but professor's voice stops her.

"Miss Valente, is something wrong?"

"No, she is just scaring me away from sitting next to her." Smile which Matteo sends her makes her both blush and angry. Teacher looks as Luna with laughter in his eyes.

"Be nice to your seat partner. They might just be your future spouse!" professor says and her new 'seat partner' winks to her.

It isn't happening, is it?

Second class

Luna is almost late. Almost.

She takes usual window seat and tries to calm her breath down. On breath, two breaths, three...

"Hello, seat partner, how has been your day so far?" His warm, smug grin embraces her.

"It's only 10AM, Matteo." Luna forgets herself and says his name out loud.

"Could you say it again?" he questions with charming smile on his face. Luna frowns and suddenly she misses the beat.

"Uhm... Please, stop, we have a class now, I need to focus."

Only thing she can focus on is his person sitting next to her.

Third class

She came earlier today since she didn't oversleep, but Matteo isn't present. Luna got ready for meeting him this week; she kept listening ocean waves on YouTube all night (and The Ocean song, but nevermind). She sees him only on geography classes, after or before them there isn't any chance to catch him. Just like he gets invisible outside the room.

Once she got prepared for meeting him and he's not there. Luna sighs. Professor comes in greeting them again, after he opened room earlier and left. He begins the topic and Matteo isn't still there.