2.5; what if I want to watch you forever?

DAY 5: "We both came here to buy the same movie but there is only one dvd left let's split the cost and watch it together I have popcorn at home"

What if I want to watch (with) you forever?

Matteo has met many people in his life in the most random situations. He bumped into Gastón first day of high school (that's pretty romantic, yes), he skated into Ámbar in Roller few weeks later. He met Nina when he casually crashed at Gastón's place interrupting them in the middle of very passionate scrabble game and startled poor girl so much that she jumped along with the board, so the game was bound to end.

But the way he met Luna Valente was even weirder and less expected than water on Mars.

They started in pretty impolite way and it all because of one movie.

~~~~~

He missed the premiere when he was in Italy at this series of fancy family meetings and he forgot. He forgot well enough that person who reminded him like year later was Ámbar. She watched it with her boyfriend and posted it on facebook of course, the extra ass she is.

Matteo is very lazy person when it comes to such mundane things as movie, so he didn't bother himself with searching alone, not to mention downloading it. So he, being Matteo Balsano, preferred having the movie searched for him - he can do this, get the movie, put the disc into dvd player and give it to Gastón as soon as he watches it, because there's no way he'd be attached to something so unimportant.

That was what he decided to do in this beautiful rainy afternoon after classes. Go to the store, get the dvd and ignore people for one great evening.

But he wasn't the only one to have this idea.

~~~~~

Just as he said, he went to closest to uni store with all electronic shit and asked the employee about the movie. He looked at Matteo with completely done eyes, why would Matteo care though? He is going to pay for that so rolling eyes at customer is very rude.

Anyway, Balsano still follows him towards the dvds part. It's not that popular one since online cinemas and torrents, so there is just one person watching around. Matteo doesn't care about the girl until the employee - Pedro, as his tag says - turns to him and points at small brunette.

"She has the last copy we have in the store," he whispers close to Matteo, definitely interrupting his personal space.

Italian just shakes his head and moves away to approach the girl. She smells nice- that's the first thought that hits him. Something like fresh flowers and rain, but that's not what he came here for. He peeks her over her arm; brunette is holding two dvds in her small hands. One is his very movie and the other one is some musical his mother adores.

"Could you please stop staring?" the girl mumbles not even looking at him.

"I'm not staring at you." Matteo snorts. As if he'd be interested in her, ridiculous.

Brunette turns to him eventually with big frown and pout on her lips.

Well, now he is interested.

This long dark hair he did find too long at first is falling softly around her face with delicate, almost straight waves. With his knowledge he can guess she straightened her hair this morning, but the humidity and rain curled it a little.

Those green eyes looking at him with accuse seem to be ordinary at first sight, but there is something there. When he stares longer he notices other shades of green and immediately craves to count all of them. Her pouting lips slowly turn into small line taking all of his focus.