Chapter one: Meeting You

I have seen many couples in my life that broke up. I mean what is the point of love when it eventually turns to hate? Since I never want to feel that kind of relationship, I don't even want to become a friend of a boy because that friendship can be love and love can be hate and that hate can hurt my heart.

My name is Zira and I never had felt love other than feeling it from my family and I am eventually going to high school

In my first day of being a first year high school student . I saw one of my former classmate during middle school whose name is Crystal. She was calling my name out loud but it's kind of embarrassing because I was being looked at.

"Zira it's been months since we haven't seen each other. How have you been?" Crystal said while smiling and standing in front of me.

"You were expecting to see me? I said while facing her with a poker face.

"No. I was expecting to see the reply of a girl known as ice-queen. As I expected you're still you" she laughed out loud causing it to attract people's attention and causing people to look at me and I hate being looked at so I took her hand and pulled her until we reached we reached the school garden.

"Hey! That hurts and embarrassing you know?" She said it with a face that shows that she was a little pissed"

"Don't "you know" me!!! You were the one who was embarrassing me!"

"Oh really? How so?" She said it like she really don't know about one thing

"Don't tell me you forgot you laugh out loud in front of me ? Maybe it already caused a misunderstanding about me. Maybe they're already wondering of why you were laughing at me!!!"

"Oh that!? I was only teasing you that time! You don't have to be angry or anything. Can't you take a JOKE?"

"I can take a joke if it doesn't make me embarrassing in front of others"

"But I didn't mean it!!"

"You did!!"

"Did not!!

"Uh hmm mind telling me what is your business over there?" A high school student BOY, a first year like us, just asked us but why?! Is he some stupid person who can't butt out of other people's business?! Ughh! This is one reason why men are irritating!!!

"Maybe you should tell us first why are you meddling with our fight?" I said that while I'm angry to this Stranger!!!

"Mind telling me your name?" Crystal asked him directly and and I find myself ignored! Ugh!!

"Crystal!!!"I shouted loud like I was heard by the whole school.

" Alright! Alright! Alright! I'm Coming I'm Coming! Geez!!! You make a big fuss over a small thing" Crystal said while coming to me

" But you definitely have to make sure that you finish the job in your hands first before other things!"

"But what if the other business was more important?"

"So are you saying that flirting with him is more important?

"Yes meeting a person this handsome is more important than a fight" Crystal whispered at me.

"Never mind"

"You" I pointed my fingers to him

"Me?" he asked

" Yeah you. Who are you and why were you butting in our fight earlier?" I looked at him and looked at him bottom to top and wondering if he really is handsome. He is so stupid for asking me if he was the one who I'm talking to I mean I already pointed my fingers to him but he didnt' see it?