One really Interesting Rant

Don't forget to request!

I don't know how to start this off..... 

The Creepypasta fandom. OUR FANDOM. Is it dead?!! Like, seriously, I know what happened with the two girls and their friend (I've seen multiple documentaries) and every other legal thing that's happened surrounding creepypasta, but I'm freaking out. Like, this fandom has helped me through so much shit, and I don't know what's happening. I swear to god, I feel like there were so many people who were interested in creepypasta until now.

First of all, THE COSPLAY COMMUNITY! Thank you to all the cosplayers out there keeping their faith for the pastas, but I still think that there are so many less people sticking with them. To be honest, it's been a while since someone has looked at one of my drawings and been like "OMG that's Jeff the Killer!" It makes me so sad cuz it's like seeing my entire life disappear.

I know it sound stupid, but holy shit, the Creepypastas have been with me through thick and thin. Like, I could never leave the fandom. And has anyone else heard about the fact that creepypasta was almost completely shut down?! SHUT DOWN. I don't even know how to deal with it because it's like trying to keep a person alive. It's hard and I know this stuff isn't real and we do have some pretty obnoxious people around the fandom, and it is a little screwed up, but think about what this fandom has done for us.

Okay, I know that was a lot, but i got one more thing to point out. In a way, this fandoms literally my shelter, and it is for so many other people out there. For a long time, it's been my imaginary family sort of thing. This is a group of seriously deranged killers with brutal tactics, but we brought this shit together, and we gotta keep it sanding. We can not just forget like some others have. Don't abandon the fandom. We're all a little fucked up, some more than others, but either way, we're fam, and we're not gonna forget, okay