Hidden Talents:

Jeff the killer: This guy has killer rapping skills. (Get it? Killer? #puns) Side note: His favorite song to rap is Heavydirtysoul by Twenty One Pilots.

Ben Drowned: Boy, can he dance.

Slenderman: Being able to take care of the many little shits that inhabit the mansion.

Sally: Sally can plan the meanest tea parties.

Dr.Smiley: His talent for hair is amazing, and a little gay, but let the guy live a little.

Dark Link: He doesn't care what you guys say, he's flexible as fuck.

Laughing Jack: Laughing Jack can do all types of weird stuff considering he is a clown.

Eyeless jack: Origami.

Nina the Killer: Nina has a passion for making cupcakes. Sally and her bond over it.

Jane the Killer: She's got a sick passion for makeup

Hoodie: Hoodie is absolutely amazing at cooking and has the voice of an angel.

Masky: Masky plays the guitar for Hoody too sooth his anxiety and damn, he's good.  

Puppeteer: He's always been an amazing writer.

Bloody Painter: Other than painting, Bloody can take good pictures.

Clockwork: Not only is she good at drawing but she can paint too.

Zero: Zero can play the violin very well and will sometimes play for Slender.

Ticci Toby: I don't know if this is considered a talent but Toby can climb things very well and jump incredibly high. It's much appreciated considering his job.

Homicidal Lui: Lui can sing like a mother fucker.