Their Least Favorite Misconceptions

A/N: Ok so obviously the pic is not mine buuuuuuut... other than that... plz  give support to queen @Pinkdiamond1996 they were so sweet and gave us this amazing chapter idea. Their book is amazeballs you should go read it. :3 Okie dokie that's it.

Jeff the killer: There are so fucking many but to start I didn't cut my fucking lips off. Also, I wasn't some cute emo kid, I was a reject with anger issues. Get. Over. It.

Ben Drowned: Please get this straight: 1: I am not Cleverbot, I can hack it but I didn't create it. 2: If Cleverbot ever talks about me, it's because I've been mentioned on it for so long it uses that information. That's just what Cleverbot does. 3: If LOZ glitches, it's not always me, especially if you don't die within the next week.

Slenderman: I don't take in every emotional teenager that hates their parents and god forbid you come looking for me, because I swear to Zalgo, I will end you.

Sally: I kinda hurts my feelings when people say I'm an annoying brat that whines to get what I want. Slenderman tells me that I'm a very well behaved young lady and I like that.

Dr.Smiley: I just think people don't really see me in the fandom, so look mother fuckers, I'm here!

Dark Link: I'm ben's counterpart. The evil side that possessed him in the first place. There are so many little lies people like to tell, but I'm just as dark as the rest of us.

Laughing Jack: Issac is dead, he never became Mr. Grossman. Also, fangirls need to understand I am one of the most powerful creepypastas because I show no mercy. I kill children and pets. HAHAHAHaHaHaHahaha! I don't feel a thing.

Eyeless jack: I may be half demon but I'm also half  human, so I can eat normal food. Most of the time I have kidneys for dinner because I hunt at night but otherwise I can eat other things.

Nina the Killer: I know how much you fangirls hate me cause I used to like Jeff, but no, you could not kill me. Sorry, but if you do as little as swing at me I will slit your fucking throat. 

Jane the Killer: Okay, I'm not all that happy to admit it, but people need to stop acting like I'm still a normal looking person. My skin is charred up, and I got no hair. It's not lipstick and makeup, it's what Jeff did. I wear tights, a mask, and a wig to cover whats left of me. 

Hoodie: I don't have a compulsive stutter. I trip on my words and get a little lost in between  sentences, but I'm not like Toby, and i don't have a stutter.

Masky: Stop with the cheesecake. And no, I do not need to "lay off the cheesecake" 

Puppeteer: For some reason people think I'm a rapist or something. No. Fuck no. That's offender man.

Bloody Painter: Some people think I renamed myself after my deceased mother. My mother, who is alive, I think, named me that. Fuck You.

Clockwork: First of all, I'm not in love with Toby, second of all, I'm severely mutilated. Listen, I'm one of the Creepypastas that doesn't mind the fans, but I'm fucked up. Don't forget that.

Zero: Okay, I'm not a hyper-active fun-loving nuisance. I'm literally a soul trapped in the body of a little girl. I'm not a cheery little jelly bean that you can make friends with any day. I'm evil, too, and I can end the game really fast.

Ticci Toby: STOP saying that I'm a cute hyper little boy. I'm twisted, numb, and I WILL NOT hesitate to find anyone who mocks me. I'm a hatchet-wielding maniac. Did you even go to school? Don't fuck with things that could kill you any minute.

Homicidal Lui: Listen, I don't really want to talk about it, but a don't want to kill my brother. he needed help. He still needs help. I should've never left him....