Tired of hearing about the news in LichenClan, Nightheart tuned them out focusing on the moorland ahead of her. The other cats were just talking about how excited they were about their territories. Nightheart was excited too but there was just something under her skin. It bit at her and clawed at her heart, she couldn't shake it.

Why do I feel like this? Nightheart wondered, staring at the snowy ground beneath her paws. She hated this clouded feeling of dread that clogged her heart and thoughts. I should be filled with a sense of adventure. Taking a deep breath, Nightheart did her best to clear her mind. Let's just focus on the task I have to face right now.

"You okay?" Rabbitpaw questioned, Nightheart turned to look at the apprentice. "You seem distracted."

"I'm alright." Nightheart assured Rabbitpaw with a soft purr. "I'm just tired, is all. Didn't sleep well. I'm antsy to get into our new home."

"Me too." Rabbitpaw held her head high with sparkling green eyes. Nightheart felt better knowing she was excited. Rabbitpaw had started this whole journey scared and incredibly wary of everything around her, jumping at the slightest movement or noise but now Rabbitpaw seemed more confident in herself and her surroundings.

The Clans reached another river as well as the end of the moorland. On the other side of the river was another forest. This one was similar to SunClan's but the trees were taller, and it was less dense. The trees were scattered instead of packed together.

"That can't be LichenClan's territory, right?" Stumptail stepped forward, his eyes filled with concern. "It looks nothing like our old territory, it looks more like SunClan territory."

"I highly doubt we've seen everything." Pigeonpelt assured the young LichenClan warrior. "I'm sure there's much more to it than this. LichenClan has a perfect home just as the rest of us do. Let's cross the river." There was a sturdy log that allowed easy crossing across the river. The patrol crossed and reached the other side without issue.

Nightheart looked around this new territory, she could see the mountains peaked farther into the forest here. They looked climbable, but Nightheart didn't know any cat that enjoyed climbing mountains.

"We should explore the mountains." Twigheart suggested. "Even if it's not LichenClan territory it could provide a gathering place."

"You really want to climb mountains every full moon?" Falconheart questioned skeptically. "I can't see Snakewhisker doing that."

"It won't hurt to check." Lilyclaw stepped in. "We need to explore everything." At Pigeonpelt's lead, and without any more arguments the patrol headed towards the mountains. Half the territory was forest, but the older half was completely stone.

Nightheart approached a cave at the base of the mountains. She gave it a sniff, it just smelled like dank stone. "I don't think there's anything else in there." After giving it a second sniff, she stepped inside. It was chilly and dark but it didn't go anywhere. "It's empty." Nightheart reported and stepped out back into the open air.

"Let's go up higher." Pigeonpelt suggested and stepped up onto a rocky path leading upwards. "It should be easy to get up this way." Tallsong and Rainpaw were quick behind him, climbing up the rocks. Nightheart didn't have any need or desire to climb those rocks, but she wasn't going to show any hesitation or fear.

She followed after the MoonClan cats and began climbing the rocks. They were somewhat unsteady and each trembling stone sent lightning straight to her heart, but despite her uneasy and unsettled stomach, Nightheart continued.

She could see the tails of the cats of ahead of her and watched carefully where they stepped so she wouldn't risk falling. Behind her, Nightheart could hear Rabbitpaw following her. She hoped that Rabbitpaw would be okay. Once they reached the top, Nightheart was surprised at how exhausted she felt. Her muscles ached slightly and her paw pads felt raw.