Chapter 47: Amity

Começar do início

"You okay?" You spoke gingerly, careful not to disrupt the tranquillity. 

"Hmmm." He replied simply. You watched intently as he lifted his head and opened his eyes to marvel in the treetops and night sky. "Can you hear it?"

Frowning, you turn to look forward with hopes of maybe hearing what Yoongi was talking about. However what you heard remained the same. "No?" You responded a few seconds later, sounding more like a question than a statement.

"Exactly." Not expecting such a reply, you cleared your throat and minced Yoongi's position on your not so flat rock. There was this very sharp bump which dug into your left butt cheek causing you to quietly wince. "Your not meant to hear anything." Yoongi chuckled and finally turned to face you, only to see you rubbing your butt from the sudden impact of the rock.

"Yeah, I figured." You mumbled after shifting yourself to the smooth log next to the rock.

"The forest was the only way of getting some alone time when I was younger." You were about to ask him about what he meant only to realise it soon afterwards.

"It was a break."

Nodding, Yoongi's hand began to fidget with the ring sitting on his finger. "I remember when it was time for bed Hobie and I would sneak outside through our window and sit on the roof. From there all we could hear was the swaying of trees. No screaming just you and nature. Really helps you clear the mind." Under the moonlight, you could see the innocence.

Under all the hatred and paranoia was a young man. Someone was lost and clueless to the world around him, only doing what was necssary to live.

"I never thought I would come here...and to get back Hoseok with new mindsets and emotions." He admitted honestly, your eyes softening at his calming tone. "Its a lot to process." You couldn't begin to imagine what Yoongi was feeling right now about this whole situation. You had been so caught up with trying to process this yourself. You lost count of how many worries had wandered into your mind about the upcoming mission. You guess everyone was dealing with something.

"Tell me about it."

"Are you okay?" You bit onto your lip and shook your head before jumping up from the log.

"Could be better." It was your turn to simply reply as you wandered over to a patch of frozen grass. A dandelion stood tall in the middle which caused you to tilt your head in curiosity. This must have been the last standing dandelion before the winter season was going to fully take over.  "But you guys are really helping with that."

Huffing in relief, Yoongi watched you lightly caress the delicate flower. Your hand trembled when your cold flesh came into contact with the icy flower. Your whole body shivered.  "I'm glad." It fell silent between the two of you, you where still captivated by the lone flowers withstanding the odds of nature. Yoongi was just enjoying the silence when a sudden realisation popped into his head. "By the way, did Namjoon send you to look for me?"

Your fingers froze in place, finally remembering why you had come out looking for Yoongi in the first place. It most definitely wasn't because you wanted to talk about the tranquillity of the forest.

"Ahh." You began. "No, he didn't." Your hesitation caused him to smirk. The fast falling temperatures where finally affecting you, maybe it was the fact that you where so caught up with talking with Yoongi you didn't notice the falling temperatures.

"So you came looking for me under out of worry?" You could practically hear his cockiness seeping through his teeth.

"Now someone is putting words into my mouth." You retorted, glad you were able to come up with a way to dodge his question.

The way he spoke reminded you of the first time the two of you met.

"I mean why else would you come looking for me? I've been missing for a few hours now, it only made sense to worry." Catching you red-handed, Yoongi crossed his arms across his chest.

Having the cold being too much for you to handle, you pull your black hoodie over the top of your head before replying. "You're making it sound like I can't worry about you." You laughed."This reminds of our first time meeting each other. Man, we have gone a long way hey?"

"Yeah, I remember how embarrassed you were when I pointed out your odd attire." Yoongi laughed, you only rolled your eyes with annoyance. You didn't know what was going around on your head when you march out of your apartment to give him a piece of your mind.

You had been blinded by anger.

"I have you know~" Desperately trying to defend your actions, you turned around with the intention of putting him into his place only to notice he was closer than you where aware of. Your eyes widened in surprise when you found him standing only a few inches away from you. He was so close that when you were standing up straight his nose touched yours.

"You looked so extra with your fluffy slippers." He commented, his lips hovering dangerously over yours. The sudden wave of heat rushed to you check...hey at least your face wasn't cold anymore. 
You where so close you could hear his breath, it was long and incoherent.

Was he nervous? Because you were too.

Stammering slightly you fought the urge to looks at his lips but failed miserably. It only made you less nervous when you catch him looking at yours too. Feeling his hands settle on your hips you closed your eyes. A jolt of excitement surged through you as your lips connected. His grip on your hips tightened as he felt you kiss back. Your hands too went to cup his cheek softly before the two of you broke away.

Short and sweet.

Smiling Yoongi exhaled, a smile residing on both of your faces. It was silent once again as the two of you stared into each other's eyes. It was only broken when a familiar voice echoed through the thick forest.

"You think Yoongi died? Do you think (y/n) found him?" Jimin's voiced.

"I mean..." Jungkook voice could be heard too in the distance. "I wouldn't be surprised."

Chuckling you broke the embrace and took a step forward. "I think we should get back to the camp before Jimin files a missing case."

Yoongi simply nodded before walking forward.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE❣❣

If you spent it with a special someone, I hope you had a good time. 

If you were alone like me, don't worry we've got each other 😄 We can be each other's valentines. I wanted to celebrate today with a special chapter. In the last chapter, I asked if any of you had a special request and one of you said star gazing...little did you know I already prepared this chapter beforehand hahaha. I hope you enjoyed it.

Also before I leave, I am here to announce the results of the voting. So I got you to vote for the letters 'E' or 'S'.  'E' won by a land slide.

I won't reveal what 'E' means but 'S' meant Sixty. I'm just gonna leave it at that 🙃
Thank you to all who voted