Chapter 79

Fresh Pov.

I was just relaxing on the couch of mine when I got a phone call from Ink. He explains to me how he was unsure on rasing a little child and that he needed assistance. I, for a fact had raised Palette so it wasn't much of a surprise to have one of the parents of Palette ask for help. Although it surprise and sadden me that Ink have a child that isn't Palette.

If only I was the one who dated Ink, the one who Ink could've called 'lover'. But! In all means I can still be close to Ink if I help although Error will be there too. It's either a win-win, win-lose, lose-win, or lose-lose. I sigh, why was it so hard to choose what to do.

At the end I decided to help Ink, after all he's my bud and I will do anything for him.

Third person/no one pov

Fresh was sighing as he continue to relax on the couch his thoughts swapping back and forth in what to do. Meanwhile with Ink and Error and their bundle of joy, PJ. Error had gone to sleep, being tired of PJ already while Ink was still drawing. PJ was sleeping also, so it wouldn't be a bother for Error and PJ, since Ink would be busy doing his own thing.

Although with Dream, Palette and Nightmare. They were having dinner, it seemed that the argument had came to an ease. That is, until another one broke out between the twins, making Palette wonder how do they even manage to survive being near each other. That's until he realized that they're just childish in some aspects, and very opposite of one another. So, ignoring the two arguing Palette turn his phone on and contacted Goth.

After all he wanted to have the greatest bond with Goth, and his little bro Blank Death too. Mainly Goth. Leaving the kitchen he did, as he held the conversation on the phone with Goth. Dinner was the last thing Palette wanted right now, he just wants to have quality time with Goth. That is when Goth told him that he needed to leave and help his mother with a task, in which Palette understood. Ending the conversantion with Goth, Palette went to his room to rest, dinner can be eaten later. Yeah, Later.

Now, back with Fresh and his thinking, he decided to help Ink with rasing PJ. It was final, he was going to help Ink and try to ignore Error or at least don't pay much to his brother. His task was just to help Ink, just that right? That is just one part of it, although there's always a plan. Sure Fresh gave up on winning Ink for himself, but what about having the child go aganst Error? What a plan!

Fresh paused, was it really worth going in such war with a sibling for a love interest? Or was it selfish and childish for all of this that's happening?

Only time will really tell won't it?

Ink look at his son with a smile, the sleeping face of PJ relaxed him. He's doing good so far with PJ, not to mention it was a big step for both Error and him. He wonders how life going to be now, since PJ is here and it isn't just him and Error. It was Error, PJ, and him, something he must get used to because he doesn't want to repeat what happened to Palette.

Speaking of Palette, Ink wrote down a note to remind himself to visit his son someday. Someday, a term he always use. Someday.

AHHH!!
Finally! I finished this chapter, sorry for the lack of updates although I'm trying my best to update all of my books!
Ah, before I forget, Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas!