Meeting Palette/ We Need to Add More Error x Ink •^•

Wattpad account

Blue's - CuteBerryBlue030

Fell's - EdgyMcEdge69

Error's - 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3

Fresh's - §FreshyMc_90's§

Sci's - †NerdyScienceDude†

Swap Pap/Stretch's - ‡MrLazyCarrot‡21‡

Dream's - ★Positivity_Dude♥

Nightmare's - ♠YourWorstNightmare♠66♠

Ink's - ♠Inky_Squid♠

Reaper N Geno's - ♣After_Death♣030♥

Reaper's - ♪StarBucks_After♪30♥

Geno's - ♦Reaper_DeathAfter♦0♥

Cross's - •X-Cross&Chara-X•

Palette's - RollerbladeKiddoCheerleader

Goth's - 🔱NerdyGothKid🔱
-------
Note: If they're calling through phone the other person have the underlined font Kay?

Enjoy the story
----

Blank Death Pov.

Brother do have a point, it was my fault that I decided to take a bath three hours later. Then again the timing to visit his boyfriend was really bad. But, I can't wait to meet him!!!

Oh boy, this is just one of those days when I didn't put my cloak good. "Gah! Noooooooooooooo." I whine as I grabbed my cloak and carried it.

I swear how come Goth gets a easy cloak to wear like dad while I get a bit challenging one!?

My thoughts got ruined by my brother who started knocking on the door. We already made it?

No one Pov/Narrator/who cares it's technically no one Pov

Goth looks at the door and waited patiently for it to open, Blank Death in the other hand was trying to put his cloak on. Once the door opened up Goth got Blank Death and brought him inside.

"Where's Palette?" Blank Death asked.

"In his room. Nightmare will show you." Dream spoke with a smile while hearing Nightmare groan a 'Whyyyy' in the distance.

Soon, Nightmare led Blank Death and Goth to where Palette was. "Don't get frisky in there especially with your...brother there." Nightmare said as he left leaving a blushing Goth and Blank Death who eyes sparkled.

"YOU ARE HIS BOYFR-"

"NO."

----------

Error nuzzled Ink with a smile. While Ink looks at Error and then looks at his phone. His thoughts wondering if he should call Dream and ask about Palette or if he shouldn't do that and instead text him.

-------

"So your my brother boyfriend?" Blank Death ask with a smile.

"........."

"Death! Stoooooop."

"But he is your boyfriend right?"

"No!"

"Maybe in the future." Palette butted in. Watching as Goth face turn all purple. Blank Death eyes widen.

"Really!?"

"Oh God, Palette don't bring my brother hopes up."

"Nah, he needs it. Even you, lover boy." Palette said with a wink at the end.

"Awwwhhhh kiss! Kiss!"

"N-no!" Goth spoke.

After a while Goth spoke up again, "So... Palette how do you feel now?"

"Much better since you came and I got to meet your bro. Who's probably a sinner."

"Palette!!"

"What? It's the truth isn't that right Blank Death?" Palette asked a confused child.

"What's a sinner?"

"It's sin with an er."

"0^0?????" Blank Death looks at his brother, "is that what it mean?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-"

"Yes that's what it mean. Don't you trust me?" Palette ask.
--------

Fresh was talking with Blue whom kept on talking about Fell. They were supposed to make sure Error doesn't be that close to Ink and that deep in a relationship. But, noooo Blue is just a yaoi type of guy though could we really blame him when we do the same?

"Blue come on!"

"Sorrryyyyy!! Okay uhm... You said that Palette is Ink's son right?"

"Yeah."

"Maybe Palette could talk to Error and distract him and you could...I dunno kiss Ink? Do something??"

"....to simple."

"But heeey Palette get bonding time with someone and you get a chance to well...do whatever you want to do to Ink. But, if you're going for sin with him. That's...something YOU must plan out. I'm just giving ideas and information. That's all I am being use for." Blue spoke.

"Okay. Thanks!"

agdjkakfmfmciakfnsmxigwndnnxkahdbmdkxkqjdnf

*Author died due to all the stress school is giving.*

You Colored My Heart (Ink x Error) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara