Chapter 62

Ink walked sat down next to Error whom was sitting next to Blue, Blue invited Dust, Horror, Killer, and Cross for some reason that Ink wouldn't understand. "Okay guys! I've invited all of you for a reason!!" Blue spoke as he smile at everyone there.

"Wait...why are we here?" Well not everyone knew why they were there.

"Okay! For those who don't know I've invited everyone here to hangout and get along! Also Felly, Dream and I decided that we should play group games!...like spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven!" Blue looks over at the two before looking at everyone again, "Is..this okay for you guys?"

Cross didn't cared, he only came since Blue told him he was gonna give him a box of chocolate. "It fine." Horror spoke for himself and Dust.

"Okay." Was the reply Killer, Error, and Fresh used while everyone else was quiet.

"Uhm...Blue, what game are we going to play first?" Dream asked his friend wondering what his si- innocent friend had in mind.

" I suggest spin the bottle." Fell spoke as he grabbed a nearby bottle, "we have it here-"

Ink stood up and left to the restroom as Blue nods, "Sure!"

And while Ink was in the restroom, Blue was talking about what the rules should be and if there should be any punishment and what not. Error was wondering why Ink stood up and left without saying anything, maybe that's his way of talking now? Body language?? Cross was busy telling Dream how he's expecting his box of chocolate and Horror and Dust are just playing Rock Paper Scissors.

"Seriously? No one listened to me!?!?" Said Blue as he realized that only Fell who already know what's happening was the only one who paid attention. Just then Ink came back from his restroom break and sat down next to Error.

"What did I missed?" Ink asked.

"Oh never mind..anyways who's spinning the bottle first!? Truth or dare edition!" Blue was losing his small amount of patience for his plan.

"I will." Error said as he grabbed the bottle and span it. The bottle landed on Dream, "Truth or dare, Dream."

"Truth!"

"Do you like anyone?"

Dream was silent for a few seconds before responding, "I like everyone-"

"Romantic wise!" Blue spoke.

"Ohhhh...no."

Dream spun the bottle and it landed on Ink, a small smile formed upon his cherry face. "Ink! Truth or Dare!"

"Uhm...Truth."

"Wow is everyone gonna say Truth and be a chicken?" Horror question.

Dream looks at Horror and sigh," Really?" He then look back at Ink, "Truth huh? Okay, Do you hate anyone here or anyone in general?"

"I...have a dislike on someone but I don't hate them." Ink spoke.

Everyone looks around wondering who it could be while Ink spun the bottle and it lands on Blue. "Blue, Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"Ayyyy the first dare." Horror smile, "I wonder if it's gonna be bloody! Oh! Filled with blood and gore ahh yes don't forget those lungs, livers, bones, and..." He noticed that everyone was looking at him. "Ahem continue on with the game."

Ink stare at Blue before speaking, "I dare you to wear a dress."

"Pft, easy." Blue got up and left to his room as everyone waited for him to come down. One Blue return he came with a light baby blue color dress that was knee length. He sat down and spin the bottle. It landed on Horror.

They continued playing the game until they know it, Dream was dared to wear a dress and run outside screaming 'IM A PRETTY PRINCESS WITH A CUTE DADDY', Horror being dared to be cute and not scary, and many more weird yet interesting stuff.

"OH MY GOD HORROR!! NOOO!!!!" Dream was on top of Horror trying to take his phone away before he send the video of Dream, himself screaming and running around Snowdin in a dress to his brother, Nightmare. Horror move his hand more as he manage to press the send button, "AHHHHHHHHH HORRRORRRR!!!!"

Blue faked a cough as it got everyone attention, "Okay guys, let's play 7 minutes in heaven! " and like that everyone started to play 7 minutes in heaven. Although Blue had something in mind as they played that game.