Chapter 68

The next day came around fast as Error found himself wearing a cat hoodie while Ink wore a bunny hoodie. Error had no clue why he had agreed on wearing such hood but at least it's nothing cute, unlike Ink's.

"Error! Let's go see my kid, then we'll come back and change and then go to dinner!!" Error looks at his lover and sigh.

"Do I have to go wearing this cat hoodie?"

"Yes!" Ink look at Error with a smile, "You don't have to though!"

Error nod as he kept the hood on, just 'cause he wanted to keep Ink happy. Although it's funny how a destroyer like Error fell in love with an emotionless being but love is love yet love was so confusing.

"Paint! Brother. How are you?" Ink spoke to his brother whom smile.

"I'm doing good, how about you brother?"

"Taking my vials to feel emotions, so I'm pretty usual."

"It's nice to feel emotions right?" Paint ask his brother.

"Yes and no."

"I understand that." Paint smile at his bro, "now go on with your buddy! Hopefully we'll see each other in a bit."

Ink nods as he look back at Error who was silent. "Let's go!" Ink spoke as he got close to his lover and grabbed his hand. They soon left, leaving a happy, cheerful Paint behind.

---------

"Palette! You need to eat healthier!!" Dream exclaimed.

"Sorry but this taste soooo good!"

"This is your fault Nightmare!!"

"Oh really? He needed to try new stuff out, I was just helping." Nightmare spoke as he looks up from his book, "besides you could've stopped me but you didn't."

Dream sigh, "I feel like I'm raising two kids rather than one..."

"I feel that I'm rasing one idiot, two, three, at least seven idiots. I understand your feeling dear brother."

"NIGHTMARE! Don't call your friends or family idiots!!"

"Oh? So that's at least nine idiots then." Nightmare look at Dream, "I didn't include you or your son but since you mentioned it, I'm adding you two."

"Jesus Christ guys.." Palette mumbled.

"I'm sorry Palette that you have to witness this."

"It's fine mom." Palette turn his phone on and took a bite out of a really really sweet cupcake that Nightmare had baked. It was very unhealthy yet very delicious.

"Is Dad going to come and visit me?" Palette ask.

"Probably since that emotionless freak have all the time in the world."

"Nightmare, don't talk about Ink like that."

"I thought you hate him."

Dream looks to a side and huff, "I do but...I hate Cross more."

"That idiot? Oh come on Dream, I know all the things he done to you but aside that. Would you stay in a closet with Ink or Cross?"

"Been there, done that." Dream look at his son, "Palette, please don't speak to your father about any rude comments that I have towards him. He already knows that I dislike him, no need to push it further to the point it's a conflict."

"Okay." Palette was texting Goth.

"Texting to your boyfriend?" Nightmare asked as he look over his nephew or well what Dream said, being his father figure. Nightmare haven't decided on being Palette's figure but so far it's his nephew, nothing more and nothing less.

"E-EH! NOOO!! We aren't going out!!" Palette started to blush.

"How oblivious can you be?"

"I know he likes me! But I....I don't know how to express my feelings for him."

"So you're emotionless in the section love?"

"No! I just...he's the first one I actually liked!! I don't know what to do or how to express myself Nightmare!"

Dream sigh as he heard a knock on the door, walking towards it he opened it, "Welcome to the positivity, negativity, child home how may I help you."

"Didn't thought you had a saying when you have people knocking on your door." Ink spoke.

"Oh I don't, I'm just bored right now. So, came to see your son?" Dream asked.

"Yeah."

"Come on in, don't do funny business, and we all be happy." Dream moved to aside as he let the two enter, "Night, it's Squid and Glitch."

"Okay." Nightmare replied from the other room.

Ink and Error stepped in as Dream closed the door and lead them to the living room where lied an uncle who had Palette's phone in his hand, and a Palette who's trying to get it back.

"What's going on here?" Ink asked.

"YOUR SON IS IN LOVEEEEEE."

"NIGHTMARE!!!!!"

"CAN YOU FEEL THE LOOOOVEEEEE TONIGHT"

"NIGHTMARE STOPPPPPPPP"

"crap, I don't remember the lyrics. ANYWAYS LET ME HELP YOU IN THIS."

Dream sigh as he grabbed the phone from Nightmare's hand. "No, you've done enough for today Nightmare."

"We sure did pick a great day to come here." Error sarcastically said as he look at Palette. "Hey Palette."

"Oh hey Mr. Error and...Dad. Didn't knew you two were coming, maybe if I did I'd probably been more..behaved." Palette looks at Nightmare, "and a certain someone wouldn't be trying to help me so much in getting into a relationship."

"I was helping!" Nightmare shot back in defense.

"Definitely helping." Palette mock.

"Is it the dude you told me about yesterday?" Error asked Nightmare.

Nightmare nods.

"WAIT YOU TOLD HIM? NIGHTMARE!!" Palette yelled.

"Chill son!" Dream hugged his child and nuzzle him, "This is how Nightmare acts, he's plain childish."

"Am not."

"I'm trying to calm Palette down before he tries killing you, Brother!"

Ink wished he didn't came to visit Palette, the regrets are slowly kicking in. He needs to stay here just four more hours than he could go home get ready for dinner. Yeah, a small date with Error will ease this chaotic start of the day.

Hopefully.

Oh God this is so long! (Idk how I manage to write so much when I'm having a writer block coming closer and closer to me)

The next chapter will be somewhat chaotic (idk) and the date between Ink and Error.