Little Helper On Duty [Short] {Part One of ____}

Blank Death was hanging with his uncle, Fresh whom maybe was dozed off into space. "Uncle Fresh! Let's go to Uncle Error!!" Blank Death chirped as he tugged Fresh jacket, "Mkay in a bit. I just need to get permission from your parents." He said, as he grabbed his phone out and texted Geno.

Fresh soon got permission to take Blank Death to Error, once they arrived to Ink's place, Fresh knocked on the door. Paint, Ink's brother opened it, "Ah hello!! You're Fresh right? Ink's friend!" He enthusiastically said. Fresh nods, "Yep, and I wanted to know if Error, my older brother is there so I could show him our nephew since I think he haven't seen him for some months." Fresh asked, Blank Death looks at Paint before looking back at Fresh.

Paint talked to Fresh before letting the two enter, once in Fresh sat down on the couch with Blank Death on his lap. Ink soon came into view, "Ah! Fresh!! Woah...who's that!?" Ink greeted yet quickly asked afterwards. "This is Blank Death, the third son Geno and Reaper had." Answered Fresh. "Oh well it's a pleasure to meet you!" Chirped Ink. Blank Death smile, "It's nice to meet you too." He said. Error looked out from above, looking at the child, Blank Death.

A/N: I dunno how many parts this chap will have.

Anyways due to school I may do shorter Chapters and I'm sorry.

BUT Mondays will be the days that I'll update any missed updates on books.