Blank Death's Dream {3}/ Meeting Palette{1}

Wattpad account

Blue's - CuteBerryBlue030

Fell's - EdgyMcEdge69

Error's - 3Rr0R-¡$-H3R3

Fresh's - §FreshyMc_90's§

Sci's - †NerdyScienceDude†

Swap Pap/Stretch's - ‡MrLazyCarrot‡21‡

Dream's - ★Positivity_Dude♥

Nightmare's - ♠YourWorstNightmare♠66♠

Ink's - ♠Inky_Squid♠

Reaper N Geno's - ♣After_Death♣030♥

Reaper's - ♪StarBucks_After♪30♥

Geno's - ♦Reaper_DeathAfter♦0♥

Cross's - •X-Cross&Chara-X•

Palette's - RollerbladeKiddoCheerleader

Goth's - 🔱NerdyGothKid🔱
-------
Note: If they're calling through phone the other person have the underlined font Kay?

Enjoy the story
----

Blank Death woke up screaming, which made Goth enter the room in a panic. Since Geno and Reaper were out and Raven had just came home a second later.

Goth quickly went to Blank Death side and pulled him into a hug, "Hey it's okay. It was just a bad dream..."

--------

Error, Fresh, and Ink were at Dream's house. Error was talking to Nightmare and Ink was talking to Dream. Fresh however went upstairs to Palette's room, and knocked on it.

"Come in." Palette spoke as he looks at the doorway as Fresh enter. "Oh...hello Fresh."

"Heya Palette..today you're going to meet your father..and uhm please don't run away."

"Ha! How can I run off in this condition? Anyways Fresh, Dream should be here when my ' father ' meets me. Just in case if he pulls a...you know a case of crime." Palette looks at the window and sigh, "by now I would've been with Gothy and maybe his brothers. I haven't seen Raven in a long time, two years actually. Goth told me he was okay and there is nothing to worry about."

Fresh sat down on the bed as he looks at Palette who continued talking.

"Sometime... I feel that Goth is younger than Raven but...that's false. He's older but he's smaller than Raven and possibly Blank Death if that kid ever grows up."

"Oh? You met Blank Death?" Fresh asked as he tried getting into the conversation.

"Yeah, he's a pretty smart kid in my perspective. Goth said that even if Blank Death is young, he's smarter than those of his age range."

"Wow."

"What was worse in the meeting with Blank Death is that my...well Nightmare he uh said to Goth and I to not Mingle in front of Blank Death. It makes me wonder if he ships me with my best friend. I...I know that..Uhm..Goth likes me..it's ... obvious but I want to er.. accept it but I'm scared of getting hurt emotionally."

"But Goth is a cool guy, he doesn't seem like one to harm you. So you should go with him, date him."

"Isn't that wrong though, Fresh?"

"Nothing is wrong if you love your best friend or someone in the same gender as you. Love is love, it comes random and you won't always like certain gender."

"...so I could date a guy?"

"Mhm."

"But what if...the people starts bullying me for it?"

"If your love with whoever you love is strong, you guys will defeat the bullying."

"Really?"

"Really."

----------

Blank Death had passed out into a deep slumber, after crying for almost two hours straight.

Raven was in Blank Death's room with Goth, both chatting about what Blank Death said his dream was about.

"So....are we going to tell Mom about what Blank dreamed about? Especially about Gaster?"

"I don't know Raven. I actually don't know.."

"I say it's best if we did."

"But it'll freak Mom out-"

"Doesn't matter, Blank Death might be in trouble! We don't know why Gaster was in his dream. He doesn't know about him! So it doesn't make sense."

"...okay."

------------

Ink sigh as he looks at Dream, "So...will he hate me?" He asked.

"Depends on what you say to him. I'm not him remember, I'm just his mother."

"But...I ugh! This is why I didn't wanted to see him."

"But he would've met you either way."

"..."

"Let's go. You're going to meet him this instance."

"W-wait N-no!! I'm not ready!!"

"Ink. We're going now. I'm not taking No as an answer." Dream spoke as he grabbed Ink's arm and dragged him to where Palette's room was.

Error and Nightmare stopped talking to watch the two leaving. "Where are they heading?"

"Palette's room."

"Oh..I wanna see him."

"You can but right now let Ink speak with him since he is the father."

Error nods in agreement as the two started their talk about life once again.

I need ideas - Arty