Chapter 9 : Bank Robbery[2]

Rekka

While investigating, we found something on the ground. "Hey Anthony, check this out." I said. "What's that?" He asked. "Blood, it came from one of the robbers." I replied.

Then, he requested a DNA test to find out to whom the blood came from. Also, I asked inspector to locate a van with the plate number, JEM 123.

I told him that I saw the plate number of the van and I'm sure of it. So, he called the police station and requested a thorough search in the whole city. I went to inspect the bank to see if there are more clues.

But, a new investigator showed up; his name's Jimmy, Jimmy Kudo. He's a detective from Japan and was called by the inspector to help in the investigation.

I asked inspector, "What's with the new detective?" He said that Jimmy is really famous in Japan and is known as the best detective in Tokyo. I talked to him and found him humble.

Even though he is a great detective, he's still humble and fun to talk to. We did the investigation together and found some useful evidences. We talked to the inspector and said that we will leave the bank for a while.

We went to some banks to ask if a group of guys went to deposit a billion pesos. When we reached the second to the last bank, they said that a group of guys went to their bank to deposit a billion pesos. We asked them how many guys were there.

They said that there were three guys, from a black van. I asked them if they can show us the data of the people who went to deposit that amount of money. They said that they can't, because all of their clients' data are kept.

I called the inspector and asked him to go to the stated bank. When they arrived, the bank did not have any choice but to give the data. The data has the location of the robbers.

So, we went there to check if the so called robbers where really the ones that robbed the bank.

When we arrived, we saw them through the mirror. One was cleaning a shotgun and two were cleaning their pistols. Inspector Rico asked the officers to surround the house. Anthony opened the door then the troop of Special Forces came in. They pointed loads of weapons to them.

The robbers had no choice but to come with us and cooperate. I saw a wound on one of the robbers' head. I asked inspector to check if the blood we found came from this robber.

The robber with the shotgun's name is Fayed Rafiq, the one with the wound is Rave Rollive, and the other one with the pistol is Josh Matthew.

They were arrested and brought to the Maximum Security Cell...

After the case, Jimmy a.k.a Shin'ichi Kudo went back to Japan