Framed

I herd a slight groan from a bit higher than be and snuggled deeper into the soft fabric.  His grip around my waist tightned and the hand on top of mine shifted a little bit.  It's not really what I expected from Ricky, but it was so comfortable and I was having an amazing sleep. I saw a flash but just ignored it sometimes they take pictures of us while were sleeping just for payback or memories. I didn't really wake up until I herd a large slam that shook the van.

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the light. But I saw the long brown hair and started hitting him. "Ricky stop what the fuck?" "Why the fuck did you do that." "Liddy" "No its a fucking leprechaun." "Why are you in my bunk?" "What I fell asleep with Ricky on Angelos bench." "Okay lets be honest we both know it was Ricky." "Im gonna stab his ass."  I pulled up my shirt that was ripped down to my belly button. "You want a new shirt?" " Yes please im I think Ricky took my pants." "here just take some from TJ." he grabbed the backpack  and handed me jeans before searching through the floor. I tugged on the jeans and buttoned them before sliding on the shirt. "Thanks" "Sorry" "he just won't give up." " nether will I " He looked me in the eyes and I felt horrible so I Climbed up and through Josh's empty bunk to where Ricky was laying on his bench.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked "What you were heavy." "Put me on the floor or some shit. Don't take my pants off and put me in Ryans bunk.Now probably fucking TJ saw my ass." "No, Alex texted me asking where you were." "Im gonna fucking get you." I walked out and slammed the door. "Hey bae" London said hugging me. "grr" "Whats wrong?" "fucking Rickys trying to fuck up my relationship with Alex so Ill go back to Ryan." "How?" "Alex was drunk and i was sad so i spent the night in thier bus and I walk up pantsless next to Ryan." " Did you slap him?" "No, he set it up so it looks like i slept with Ryan. And made Alex find it." " Okay no offence stab him in the face." "oh he's gonna have it coming and if Alex doesn't believe me then im done with Ricky. "Stop talking to me find him." " okay"

I walked through until i found their banana I knocked on the door. " Leave theirs too many pissed hung over people in this van." "Can I please just talk to Alex for two mintues." "He doesn't want to talk to you right now." "Please."  " What the fuck do you want?" he opened the door and spat with his fave glowing red. "To talk please I swear its nowhere near what it looked like." " 45 second before Im done with you." "Okay you were really drunk and I needed help getting out in the van so I got David to help and he ripped my shirt. Then we got you two im the van and chris helped me load the stuff and I have well had this best friend Devin who I havn't spoken to in like 2 months and he went though a lot of personal stuff and moved. He burned our friendship braclets and spit on it and told them he hates me and never wants me to talk to him again. So I started crying and you were drunk along with most of the people in my van so I went i  with them and we went to McDonald's and I fell asleep with Ricky. But everytime we ever fought or broke up Ricky would make us fix it. So he's been trying to get us back togeather ever since we broke up. So he figured if he pulled this stunt you would dump me and id have to go back to Ryan." 

"Go get Text Chris to come over here." I got out my phone and sen the message. "Last night you kept kissing him and wouldn't even let me touch you." " I was drunk what would you expect." " Im guessing you need hang over food from Dennys? " "No,  What happened last night" "We played went to the bar, you got drunk and stuff happened there."  " What kind of stuff." "I don't want to get in the middle of this." "No what happened? Tell me or I will put you under Ricky or my list." "Just a bit friendly with a few girls" "Don't say anything until you're proven innocent. " "Okay then." "We came back you kissed all over me and puked. I got u in and you forcefully spooned me. She brought back someone and he fucked up her clothes. We left you two and pack up. stuff got emotional so we took her back to our bus because everyone was drunk. We ate and i fell asleep."

"Her and Ryan?" "No, I think she still hates him. She said two words to him but thats it. whats this about?" "Okay, did you like hear anyone fucking last night?" "no, that would be awkward anyways." " Thanks dude and sorry about being all gay on you." " it wasnt too bad, see you later." "So i got framed and you were flirting with some girls?" " I was drunk i didnt know what I was doing.Im sorry ill make it up to you" "you better" "Cuddle?" "sure.We gotta get Ricky back though" "Okay " I crawled in the van and we got down to bussiness.