It Finnally Happened

I can't wait for tommorow we're having the movie night ,and I already picked up some really good movies before work.I have Jeepers Creepers 1 and 2, The Collector, The Human Centipede, and Midnight Movie So I feel like I've done good. I sat down behind the L shaped black desk and pulled out my phone ,it already had one missed call and a new message. I checked and the missed call was from Ryan but the text was from Chris. I opened it up and replied the same Hey before I returned the call. "Hey Cutie" I herd a sweet voice say "Hey Ryan" "You hungry? I was gonna bring by food" "Im always hungry" "Anything specific?" "not really" "Ok I'll see you in 20" "bye" "bye." Some dude walked into the shop with a large brown box and set it on the table. "I was cleaning out my grandfathers attic and I think I've found something you might be interested in." He pulled out a small glass box and set it down followed by 2 more. "I have no idea what there are ,but they're pretty freaky looking and I need some cash." " Um one second I'll be back" I set my phone down and walked up the stairs. "Hey Esmeralda this guy has 3 bat skeletons here" " really?"she asked leaning up and setting her book down "yeah" I started down and sat back on the least chair. "My gosh there beautiful"she burst out. "What are they?" "bat skeletons" " oh cool, so about how much do you think I could get for them?"" we'll we have a few in the shop already , but they're one of my weaknesses. So 90 for all three" "Can you make it 100?" "Sure Vidilia pay the man." she grabbed all of them and walked up stairs.

I opened the cash drawer and counted out the five twenty dollar bills. "So what kind of a name is Vadalia? " "Its a kind of onion" I laughed. "Well is cute just like you"he said leaning on the table. I mean me and Ryan arnt going out yet so what's flirting gonna do? "Thanks" I giggled back."So you live here?" "yeah, in town ,but not this store.What about you?" "I live two towns over ,but this is the only shop of it kind around here." "yeah this place doesn't seem to big on diversity" "I've noticed" he laughed. "So how long are you gonna be in town?" "until tommorow. So maybe you wan-" he was interrupted by the bell ringing signaling someone was in. Ryan walked over and sat a brown bag infront of me and kissed my cheek "Hey baby" "Um Hi Ryan" I said a bit annoyed. "Oh I didnt know you had something going on." he turned and swiftly exited the shop. "What was that?" I asked "what?" He opened the bag and started pulling things out. "I was talking to someone and then you just up and call me baby?" "It looked like more than talking and whats wrong with me calling you baby" " what ever" he walked over and wrapped his arms around me. "come on you know I care about you" his soft deep voice cooed. "Doesn't feel like it" "Fine, how about this. Liddy will you be my girlfriend?" I wrapped my arms about his neck and his went around my waist. "Finally" " lets eat before it gets cold" he kissed my cheek and went to the other side pulling up a chair.

"I was gonna ask you today anyways." He set a plastic bowls and a small opaque baggie infront of me followed by a take out box. "Thanks" I said grabbing a fork "You're welcome baby" he winked. I unfolded the box and scooped some of the delicious rice in my mouth. "So I'm gonna be a bit late tommorow" I groaned a little. "Sorry I got a job and I have to start tommorow and I dont get off till 7"he explained. "Im happy you got a job though" "No I now work at subway being a sandwich bitch" "Its not that bad" "Why don't you try to work here?" " Because then i'd get shit hours and you already work 4 days a week" "Fine, but now I'm gonna stop in there more often" "No its stupid uniform and I will hide" "I bet you look cute" "nope." Chris walked in and pointed to Ryan "You, car, now" "Oh no dad I forgot I was grounded" he mocked. "Ryan" he whined. "Im doing something" "TJ's drunk and he's nuding up my mustang." "That sounds like a you problem" "Ryan please" "Dude you see us here." "Its fine you can go help him" I interrupted. "You sure?" "Yeah im leaving in like 30 minutes" "okay, Ill text you" he kissed my cheek before following him out. I finished my dinner in a boring silence. I threw away what was left over and said goodbye before leaving the shop. As soon as I got home I collapsed on my bed and cuddled under my blankets.